FFUN Motor Group Employee Review

View all FFUN Motor Group reviews

Ffun - fun found
Appointment Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK22 February 2019
I love working at Volkswagen. My day at work consists of answering the phone, and booking appointments and taking care of my ``work family`` I refer to them as my family because in all honest, I spend more time with them than I do with my real family. I have learned many aspects of the automotive industry in the past 5 years and have loved every moment here. The management team can be hard on us and expect more than we know we have to give, but they know what we can do even when we don`t. The hardest part of the job is seeing the good people leave, making friends and seeing them every day and then they are gone. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that no matter what I need to succeed my management team will work with me to make it happen, seeing coworkers work together to help a service customer, to meet the needs of a sales customer and each other`s goals.
Pros
good people, good hours, great customers
Cons
sometimes hard work and loyalty goes unnoticed and unrewarded

Other FFUN Motor Group Employee Reviews

Do yourself a favour and don’t even think about it
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK12 June 2019
This place will suck every ounce of morals outta you
They put on a great show but wait till you realize how bad you are scamming people
But they hide it all from you
Pros
Not a dam thing
Great place to work!!
Sale Representative (Current Employee) –  Prince Albert, SK1 March 2019
I love it! Great staff great friendly environment. Great salary, and I am still waiting for benefits. I am sure those will be great too. The units available for me to sell are great and we make friends and our customers trust us.
Pros
Freindly staff
Cons
Its cold out side

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FFUN Motor Group. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2