FFUN Motor Group Employee Reviews

Awesomeness
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK28 February 2019
Working for FFUN Motor Group has been the best decision I’ve ever made. Great Management team and awesome people working for it!

I love my job and I love it because of the great atmosphere around and how exciting it is every day in and out.

If you want Fun in your life and want to grow in life and be proud of what you do and who you work for then I would definitely recommend FFUN MOTOR GROUP!
Pros
Culture, leadership, Growth, Salary
Great Atmosphere!
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Prince Albert, SK28 February 2019
I love my career! I look forward to advancing and moving up and staying with the company for as long as possible!
Great People! Great Staff! Love it here!!
A ffun place to work
Product Specialist (Current Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK28 February 2019
Ffun motors is the best company I have worked for. I will be here for a long time! I am always happy to wake up and go to work! Definitely would recommend to someone wanting to work in the industry.. New or Experienced!
Pros
Friendly, Rewarding, Exciting
Cons
Long hours.
Incredible!
Parts Person (Current Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK27 February 2019
The FFUN Motor Group is amazing company to work for. The people that make all this happen are just incredible. Always laughing and enjoying themselves while simultaneously working their butts off. Everyone is understanding and willing to help you if you need it. With management always striving for greatness, they also have the compassion and love for their employees to make sure they have all the tools they need to succeed. I personally have been helped by numerous managers to help find a job that suits my personality and never felt that my job was in jeopardy. I have been working with the FFUN Motor Group for almost 5 years now and from what I knew when I started to what I know now is nothing short of extraordinary. I have learned something new and interesting everyday through the companies 'driven to grow' mentality.
Awesome Company with alot of FFUN people!
Product Specialist (Current Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK27 February 2019
I recently started working for FFUN at the beginning of the month and was nervous if I would fit in/like the people that I work with. Being a month in now I can safely say that everyone makes it a great place to work and they're all fun to work with. Everyone is more than happy to share knowledge and help out when needed.
Pros
Helpful People, Laid Back Workplace, Fun Activities
Would be awesome to have foosball
Product Specialist (Current Employee) –  Drivenation27 February 2019
It's always fun to work with the ffun group , the thrill of getting that next sale . Helping someone out by getting them into a new to you vehicle.
And the best part meeting new people everyday from all walks of life .
Pros
Great environment / team attitude
Cons
Avoid at all cost. Not worth your mental health.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK25 February 2019
Terrible company to work for. No respect. No company direction. No one communicates, anyone higher up in the company believes they are better than you. People come and go with little to no explanation.
Pros
Free pizza on Saturday
Cons
Long hours, terrible management, no respect
1st rate organization to work for & represent in the community
Vice President (Current Employee) –  Saskatchewan23 February 2019
Great vision, FFUN team atmosphere with everyone reminded daily of the core values we all represent & lead by example with. Hardest part is wanting to get too far too fast …. hard to not get ahead of yourself with such a great vision & opportunity to exceed industry expectations with the resources, talent & vision
Pros
Great advancement opportunities
Cons
Not for everyone if you are "just" looking for a place to put in time
Ffun - fun found
Appointment Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK22 February 2019
I love working at Volkswagen. My day at work consists of answering the phone, and booking appointments and taking care of my ``work family`` I refer to them as my family because in all honest, I spend more time with them than I do with my real family. I have learned many aspects of the automotive industry in the past 5 years and have loved every moment here. The management team can be hard on us and expect more than we know we have to give, but they know what we can do even when we don`t. The hardest part of the job is seeing the good people leave, making friends and seeing them every day and then they are gone. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that no matter what I need to succeed my management team will work with me to make it happen, seeing coworkers work together to help a service customer, to meet the needs of a sales customer and each other`s goals.
Pros
good people, good hours, great customers
Cons
sometimes hard work and loyalty goes unnoticed and unrewarded
Had some ups and downs
Parts Advisor (Current Employee) –  SASKATOON SOUTH HYUNDAI22 February 2019
I had some ups and downs working for this company but just like other companies, there is no such thing as perfect workplace, you can't please everyone, some will get along with you some don't.
Pros
Helpful Part's Manager, Technician's are helpful when ask for help, sales was also helpful getting me to a new vehicle at a reasonable cost
Cons
People who talk to other people behind their back, long hours with minimal bonus day off incentives, blaming and pointing fingers and some won't or take responsibilities when problem occurs.
Fun environment with opportunity for advancement
Accounting Technician (Current Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK22 February 2019
I have been with the FFUN Group for over 5 years and started in an entry level position. I have been given many opportunities to advance my career here giving me lots of useful work experience. Lots of training and support are given to the people who put the work in.
Pros
Opportunity for advancement, variety of departments to gain experience in
Cons
Great atmosphere and performance driven.
Internet Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK22 February 2019
If you are a go getter and hungry to succeed, this is the right place for you! We have a great team and value team work and a fun environment! Don’t get me wrong, it’s hard work and there are some long hours involved, but at the end of the day they value family time as well!
Pros
Great atmosphere, uncapped earning potential, great environment
Cons
Long hours, after hours work
Great core values on the Surface - Rotten at its core. . .
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK18 December 2017
As the summary suggests. The core values look great on the surface, but if only they actually lived by them and treated their employees that way. . . .
workplace
FINANCIAL SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK2 June 2017
Great shop to work in they have many different dealerships where you can excel in. they offer great benefits and there is a great deal of valued training
Need to care more about staff
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK9 May 2017
I loved the job. I just needed to move on, however the only bad thing I can say is that they need to care more for the staff. I wish they didn't use the mentality that everyone is expendable always.. Even after selling 20 cars a month and never going home there was always more to be done and they didn't care that we were run down.
Pros
Seeing nice new cars
Cons
Stress, pressure, no life
no comment
Accountant (Current Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK5 August 2014
People would like to work for the one who cares both of their jobs and their people...

However, FFUN is not...