FFUN Motor Group

FFUN Motor Group Employee Reviews

Great team environment (on the admin side), management is good, and there are lots of opportunity to grow/improve as long as you put in the work! The company is growing quickly so there are a lot of openings to move around which is great on the sales or service side of things.
Pros
Stable job, teams are great, benefits are okay
Cons
Long Hours, Work/Life Balance, Wages
In the beginning it was fun and enjoyment to work for this company and the management they were friendly and understanding and I was satisfied with everyone in the team .
Pros
sometime
Cons
sometime long days
This group grew too big too quickly and have paid for it ever since. They have crazy high turnover in every position at basically every dealership. They need to hire good people and let them actually do their jobs, quit micro managing and shuffling people around. Stop with the unreal expectations. If you want to try car sales, try basically any dealership in Stoon outside of this group.
Following the core values, you learn to work in a team environment, humble in your work and gives you an opportunity to show your leadership skills...
FFUN MOTOR GROUP was a decent place to work. Friendly staff and stores were always kept up to par with cleanliness. I would highly suggest working here, however their pay structure was very unorganized. Bonus’ we’re also paid unfairly.
Pros
Loved my manager, and people I worked with. Loved my job
Cons
Shifts were unorganized. Pay structure unorganized.
Unorganized, immature management and co-workers. Management and co-workers talk behind your back and you are constantly lied to. If you are a puppet and can be manipulated then they consider you a valued employee but if you can't then you are considered a troublemaker.
If you have an ounce of Self Worth... STAY AWAY! Work hard and receive NOTHING! Work 60+ hours a week for the Ownership to get Screwed Over and Management is a JOKE!!!! Negativity is not in front of the customer, BEHIND CLOSED DOORS IS ANOTHER STORY!!! If you like to be scrutinized and belittled, this is the place for you. The reason you see 5 star ratings by employees, they sent out a corporate wide email internally and you had a chance to win a gift card for positive feedback on the 5 star rating for indeed! (Do you see anything but a 1 or a 5?)Trying to buy a rating is Unethical! Ownership, look in the mirror and think “How poorly do I treat people?”.....
This company is awful to work for and has a terrible reputation in the community. For good reason: they rip off customers and treat "team members" like they are machines instead of people. Upper management is full of arrogant nasty jerks who enjoy belittling others. Yet if you steal or lie or are just a creep you will keep your job as long as you suck up to the right boss. Oh and the workload is nuts. You can never work enough hours or accomplish enough to please them. If you go home on time get ready to be insulted or reprimanded. They have what they call "core values" which are good for a laugh and not much else.
Pros
Better than no job
Cons
Everything else
Management bullies and intimidates staff, picks a favorite and least favorite employee and abuses the least while flaunting the favorite. Owners are aware and allow the abusive behavior to continue.
Pros
A few good coworkers
Cons
Abusive management
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at FFUN Motor Group?
The more work you do the more they treat you like a slave. No appreciation when you find ways to help the company save money. No pay raises, no job well done, just more and more demanding. Anyone who is good for the company they get rid of and keep the ones who have no clue what work ethic is!
Pros
I’m not sure there are any
Cons
No matter how hard you work or how much you get done, they will keep demanding more. Never a thank you, never a 'wow, good job!' and no pay increase. They burn out good people like crazy, not hard to see why. Upper management is paranoid and controlling.
Pros
Good co-workers who help each other
Cons
Everything else
This place will suck every ounce of morals outta you They put on a great show but wait till you realize how bad you are scamming people But they hide it all from you
Pros
Not a dam thing
Cons
Working for the FFUN Group has been an awesome experience. The atmosphere changes daily as do the challenges. If you have the motivation and initiative, the sales side of the business is limitless and management nurtures this. Compensation is fair and competitive, but the benefits and access to additional incentives are above the norm. Management is committed to doing better and improving sales culture.
Pros
Benefits, compensation, atmosphere
Cons
role specific training, work/life balance
I love it! Great staff great friendly environment. Great salary, and I am still waiting for benefits. I am sure those will be great too. The units available for me to sell are great and we make friends and our customers trust us.
Pros
Freindly staff
Cons
Its cold out side
Working for FFUN Motor Group has been the best decision I’ve ever made. Great Management team and awesome people working for it! I love my job and I love it because of the great atmosphere around and how exciting it is every day in and out. If you want Fun in your life and want to grow in life and be proud of what you do and who you work for then I would definitely recommend FFUN MOTOR GROUP!
Pros
Culture, leadership, Growth, Salary
I love my career! I look forward to advancing and moving up and staying with the company for as long as possible! Great People! Great Staff! Love it here!!
Ffun motors is the best company I have worked for. I will be here for a long time! I am always happy to wake up and go to work! Definitely would recommend to someone wanting to work in the industry.. New or Experienced!
Pros
Friendly, Rewarding, Exciting
Cons
Long hours.
The FFUN Motor Group is amazing company to work for. The people that make all this happen are just incredible. Always laughing and enjoying themselves while simultaneously working their butts off. Everyone is understanding and willing to help you if you need it. With management always striving for greatness, they also have the compassion and love for their employees to make sure they have all the tools they need to succeed. I personally have been helped by numerous managers to help find a job that suits my personality and never felt that my job was in jeopardy. I have been working with the FFUN Motor Group for almost 5 years now and from what I knew when I started to what I know now is nothing short of extraordinary. I have learned something new and interesting everyday through the companies 'driven to grow' mentality.
I recently started working for FFUN at the beginning of the month and was nervous if I would fit in/like the people that I work with. Being a month in now I can safely say that everyone makes it a great place to work and they're all fun to work with. Everyone is more than happy to share knowledge and help out when needed.
Pros
Helpful People, Laid Back Workplace, Fun Activities
It's always fun to work with the ffun group , the thrill of getting that next sale . Helping someone out by getting them into a new to you vehicle. And the best part meeting new people everyday from all walks of life .
Pros
Great environment / team attitude
Cons
Terrible company to work for. No respect. No company direction. No one communicates, anyone higher up in the company believes they are better than you. People come and go with little to no explanation.
Pros
Free pizza on Saturday
Cons
Long hours, terrible management, no respect
  1. Employee reviews