Fersten Worldwide
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Fersten Worldwide Employee Reviews

Canada9 reviews
bad company at any level
no motivation at all

management has no sense for their workers,common thinking is, they can replace you at any time they want,even if you work 5 or 10 years ,you are there temporally
Very weak management, unorganized system, stressful and unclear situation.
After a while you will lose your self confidence because the system try to push you to believe you are not enough good and qualified.

Working under supervision of person who is not trained and qualified for this position and always remind you that you are working as a prisoner not an employee!

So sorry for the time that I wasted!
Under the current management team, not only will you never grow, but the company will never grow! This company has the worst turn over I've ever seen and every single employee that leaves (or is forced to leave) is due to horrible unfair circumstances. The atmosphere is depressing. There is no energy, no incentive, no leadership whatsoever. You will basically be given mediocre training and then just pray that the customer service and HR manager like you - otherwise you're out. They work as a team to psychologically harass employees. HR is a complete joke. It's a conflict of interest to have the financial controller of the company also pretending to give a single care in the world about anything human related.
The customer service manager has no experience managing her own people. Employees were leaving left and right because of how she manages the department. There is no proper HR person who you can talk to for any complaints. They promote the worst incompetent people in this company.
Stay away from this place. Management are power tripping women who are constantly moody. Their motto is “do as I say not as I do”. They want consistency with the hours you start and finish but they waltz in different times of the day every day. The micro managing here is ridiculous to say the least. Complete toxic environment. No wonder their employees keep leaving.
Very good interaction between departments, always aiming for best in business and service.
CEO always in contact with all employees making sure that department's and personal needs are met.
Fun, Dynamic company to be part of . You will learn alot in sales and customer service. Great managers to report to and great coworkers. .
When i began working in this company, the sales of the division I took over were quite low; and i was able to grow the sales by 60%, with alot of new programs, incentives, and contacts.

My main issue was that as hard as I worked and built up the division, there would never be any further incentives for me.

I worked 50-60 hours per week, traveled months of the year, and was never given any credit, or gratitude for what I was building or growing for the owner; and because of the growth I had shown in the division, I felt that the owner was threatened by my reputation and the fact that the trade was becoming aware that the only reason for the success of the division was due to my efforts, work and contacts.

The most enjoyable part of the job, was the travel and shows I did, in new markets and territories- where I was able to penetrate and show immediate results.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
no potential for growth
Fun place, learned teamwork, management doesn't care for their employees, good co-workers, the hardest part of the job is if there are rush orders, the most enjoyable part is experiencing new techniques how to get the job done easily.
Pros
good co-workers
Cons
graveyard shift