Fersten Worldwide Employee Reviews

2.5Job Security & Advancement
Fun workplace
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC8 March 2016
Fun, Dynamic company to be part of . You will learn alot in sales and customer service. Great managers to report to and great coworkers. .
Good company- lack of focus
Golf Sales + Business Devt Manager- North America (Former Employee) –  Montreal, QC21 September 2014
When i began working in this company, the sales of the division I took over were quite low; and i was able to grow the sales by 60%, with alot of new programs, incentives, and contacts.

My main issue was that as hard as I worked and built up the division, there would never be any further incentives for me.

I worked 50-60 hours per week, traveled months of the year, and was never given any credit, or gratitude for what I was building or growing for the owner; and because of the growth I had shown in the division, I felt that the owner was threatened by my reputation and the fact that the trade was becoming aware that the only reason for the success of the division was due to my efforts, work and contacts.

The most enjoyable part of the job, was the travel and shows I did, in new markets and territories- where I was able to penetrate and show immediate results.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
no potential for growth
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC10 February 2013
Fun place, learned teamwork, management doesn't care for their employees, good co-workers, the hardest part of the job is if there are rush orders, the most enjoyable part is experiencing new techniques how to get the job done easily.
Pros
good co-workers
Cons
graveyard shift