Fernlea Flowers Employee Reviews

A quality place to work.
Account Administrator (Current Employee) –  Delhi, ON17 April 2018
This job is unlike any job I've ever had. Any position you take here is going to be very niche to the industry, so get ready to learn a lot about plants and a lot about ordering them (if you're in the office). The workplace culture here is amazing - it's a family owned and operated business, and the head office is actually situated on the original family farm. They care a great deal for their employees and treat them like family. A long-time employee's son was extremely ill and they held a fundraiser for him, matching whatever was donated. I think roughly $25,000 was raised. Absolutely incredible. Quality people.
Pros
Family owned, catered lunches, co-workers are the best I've ever worked with.
Cons
Job is niche to this industry, long hours in the Spring (April-June, the rest of the year is great!)
Busy Season
Logistics Assistant (Former Employee) –  Delhi, Ontario, Canada30 March 2015
As a logistic's assistant, I was able to gain experience in the logistic part of the business.
I mainly learned that information has to be well organized in order for you to do your job effectively and efficiently.
My co-worker Wendy was absolutely amazing. She was so incredibly smart, and so patient when training me. I would spend hours upon hours with her because of the busy spring season.
Pros
Free flowers for mother's day
Cons
extremely long hours
very productive work place
Employee (Former Employee) –  London, ON30 June 2016
working there is not bad since people there are open with each other and there are no bad habbits like stealing and arguing or fighting
Pros
free lunches and short breaks
Amazing place to work
IT Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Courtland, ON6 June 2017
The people there just make you feel like your apart of a big family! The work is amazing and enjoyable and you will never not want to go to work! It is the biggest family owned business that will bring you into their family!
Pros
Catered Lunches for events, flexible hours and amazing co-workers.
Cons
Seasonal Work
Good place to work.
Lead Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Courtland, ON30 January 2017
Good place to work. Pays well. Excellent Employer. Good quality products that are easy to sell to markets. Enjoyed all aspects of the job from upper management to fellow coworkers.
Fun workplace
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Delhi, ON29 January 2017
It was such a blast to work here. the people are amazing and everyone is willing to help no matter what. everyone is so kind and helpful i would recommend this place to anyone, it is a little bit of a hard job but it's worth it.
Hot Summer Job with lots of work to do
Crop Maintainence (Former Employee) –  Courtland, ON5 September 2016
Hot days and lots of overtime to ensure the growth and maintenance of crops. Recognized for hard work and efficient work techniques.
Pros
Feeling of accomplishment seeing the grown plants shipping out.