Fera.ai

Fera.ai Employee Reviews

Canada7 reviews

Great environment to work in. Working here is an enriching and rewarding experience.

Fera is a great company to work in. The workplace culture encourages learning and collaboration, and you are allowed to work on things that you enjoy. I have gained a lot of good work experience here.

Pros

Friendly management. Work-life balance. You can work on what interests you.

Cons

The occasional growing pains of a young company

A great place to work

From the team to the company culture, Fera is a technology company that anyone would be lucky to work for. For me, Working at Fera is flexible and fulfilling. The entire team is remote, but during non-pandemic times, you have the option to work in the office. Would recommend working here!

Pros

Lunch, Flexible Hours, Remote

Cons

Remote (for some people)

An amazing company to work for

The entire team is so welcoming and the collaborative culture allows everyone to be able to grow and support each other. They offer a flexible working environment and many opportunities to improve your professional development.

A great place to grow

Being an engineer at Fera has been a great experience. I've had the freedom to take on projects suited to my personal development, and the team is full of passionate and friendly individuals.

It's been 2+ years working with Fera.ai and I have found my employment to be very rewarding and full of opportunities to grow. Flexible working environment.

Awesome company to work

Awesome company to work. Great hours. Great benefits. Plenty of opportunities for advancement. Everyone on the team is so helpful. They take pride in everything they do for the customers as well as employees.

The best place to work

Great culture, fosters working environment that encourages you to learn, collaborate and grow. It has been over a year working with Fera and definitely looking forward to a more successful years with this company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fera.ai. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement