Fendi North America Employee Reviews

good environnment
Acting Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NY23 May 2018
Italian Luxury Brand . nice work environment with nice team and good benefits, Good perks on Products. Fabulous product and beautiful store. Gets busy on weekends
A very different way of rotation on the selling floor.
Operations/key holder (Former Employee) –  New York, NY1 November 2017
Being first hired as a shoe and watch specialist at 6% commissions and a modest base was great from Prada. Becoming number one in the first month in Timepiece's. The structure and titles were changed from 6% to 2% and implementing a rolling million target to achieve a 4% commission. This lowered morale in the store with some people who left and others like me who stayed to see what would come of this uneasy change. After having many achievements including 2 secret shops scoring both 100%. Fendi couldn't see the indispensable strong management skills of mine.
VERY SAD!!!
Pros
Damage sale
Cons
Not appreciated
productive and growth opportuities
Assistant General Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA7 June 2016
While at Fendi, I have gained so many skills as a manager and a leader. Handling day to day operations, creating growth strategies for associates, client management, and partnerships. Team builder with proven achievements in: Recruitment, Training and Development, Sales Planning, Client Relations and Community Outreach, Marketing and Special Events Logistics. Project Management focused on budgeting, time, vendor for all events. I enjoy working for Fendi! The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing all the hard work flourish with exceeding sales goals!
An interesting place to work
Desktop Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York, NY15 June 2015
At Fendi I was able to refine my skills as a help desk technician, but the users I was supporting were not very friendly. My manager was very supportive.
Pros
Working on 5th Ave
Cons
Stuck up coworkers
Awful
Admin (Former Employee) –  New York25 September 2014
Stay away from this place. Awful corporate culture. Plenty of finger pointing. No structure.
Horrible culture
IT Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NY16 February 2014
Stay as far away from this company as you can. Very cut throat and unrealistic goals with no regard to personal life or compensation.
Amazing job with an amazing company
Visual Merchandising Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NY21 July 2013
If I could have stayed at Fendi forever, I would have. A typical day for me, as a Visual Merchandising Intern, would be to get into the office and talk with the Visual Director about what needed to get done. Usually we would start with revamping or maintaining the 5th Ave boutique sales floors. About twice a week I would go to the Saks Fifth Ave and Bloomingdale's Fendi shop-in-shops to re-do the visuals. There was a lot of visual freedom at Fendi. I almost never had to recreate a wall using pictures, unless it was for a specific event. I loved having the opportunity to make my own shoe, handbag, or ready to wear wall, and styling 5th Ave window mannequins, using look books as inspiration.
The hardest part of the job was the hours. I would get in at 9 every morning and often stay till 8 or 9 at night. However there were also days that i would leave at 4pm, or get in at 2pm for window installation and stay till 2am.
Fendi takes care of their employees incredibly well, even as an intern I got such great treatment there.
Almost everything I know now, I learned while I was at Fendi, thanks to the awesome Visual Director I got to work underneath.
Pros
great treatment, great learning experience
Cons
long hours, no pay
High productivity
Visual Merchandiser Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NY22 June 2013
Everyone is busy at work. This is a quiet office. Everybody want to get work done effectively.