Feldman Daxon Partners Employee Reviews

A close knit feeling environment - working with same people for years
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 September 2014
Managed the every day activities of a 15 staff office.
Sent invoices to clients regularly.
Kept computers and phone system maintenance in check
Learned the difference of working in a small privately owned business compared to a much larger non profit organization.
Shared times relieving at Reception and greeting new clients which was very enjoyable as they became regular visitors to the office with whom i had good rapore. A bit difficult to keep purchasing costs low enough for approval of the owner.
Pros
Always very generous with bonuses, Holiday Lunches, illness time
Cons
privately owned so decisions were final based on the owner
A close knit feeling environment - working with same people for years
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 September 2014
I quite enjoyed working there. With the small office environment everyone got to know each other. Although there were many different personalities among us, I was able to befriend all of them on various levels.
Over the course of 7 years, I learned all aspects of Office Administration and thoroughly enjoyed it.
Management were very fair with me and although we had some very busy and tense times all came out resolved in the end.
I loved meeting new clients that came to our office for the duration of their programs and I helped them re-format their resumes to look professional for which they were always appreciative.
One of the hardest things was saying goodbye to the clients when their programs were over. Quite a few of them used our offices to come in every day and perform their job searches. Everyone moves on.
Pros
Always very generous with bonuses, Holiday Lunches, illness time
Cons
privately owned so decisions were final based on the owner