Federation of Canadian Municipalities

Federation of Canadian Municipalities Employee Reviews

Francois Emmanuel COURTOIS

Work-life balanceBest Munucipal to work with, Best team ever to be part of. Proud of my experiences with FCMPay & benefitsContinuing EducationJob security and advancementEverything is good at. FCMManagementRespectful PeopleCulture100% EthnicOverallThis is the best place to work as an imigrant, you feel at home, staff very respectful, pay rate is good, continuing Education. Who could ask for something else ?

Stressful and unproductive work environment.

Stressful work environment and think twice before you take the job. There is not enough growth opportunities in career. I would not recommend. Thank you and no further comments.

Environnement de travail est globalement très agréable sur le thème des municiipalités

J'étais déjà intéressée à travailler avec les municipalités du Canada et de l'Amérique latine en mettant sur pied des partenariats inter municipaux en vue d'échanges techniques visant des résultats concrets et durables dans un cadre institutionnel et en recrutant tant des conseils municipaux que des fonctionnaires bénévoles tant au Canada que dans des pays d'Amérique latine. Le cadre de travail était très bien organisé et agréable en général, tenant compte de l'équilibre entre la vie personnelle et le travail.À travers le Programme de Partenariat au niveau international la FCM a pu systématiser l'expérience technique au niveau municipal et la diffuser dans un contexte de développement international.

Pros

Reconnaissance du travail et des succès des employés

Cons

À certains moments, surcroît de travail en regard de l'appui administratif octroyé

Good work-life balance, flexible working hours. Great team

A place where knowledge is not held back. Staff is willing to assist and teach. Managers provide constructive feedback. Good work-life balance, flexible working hours. Great team, great salary packages. Overall good environment to grow a career.

Fun place to work

Work and Life Balance, Wonderful environment, downtown location and easy to access of all kind of transportation. Lots of staff activities, gathering. Summer Fridays off and December closing.

no comment

did not work for FCM long enough, only did contracts, staff were nice, management was not approachable , ------------- -------------------------------

Pros

no comment

Cons

No comment

Helps municipalities to reach a better quality of life.

I have worked at the Federation of Canadian Municipalities for 19.5 years. Loved it there. Every single employees are team players and always look after one another.

Pros

Wages, benefit packages, Work & LIfe Balances, Team players

Cons

Staff is very warm and friendly. The work is interesting and there is a lot of it !!!! Fun place to work !!!

Enjoyed my contract at the Municipality. Unfortunately, I was only an agency placement for a short period of time, I would have greatly enjoyed being on board as a full-time employee. I was sad when my contract was over. I would go back and work with these wonderful people again given the opportunity.

Pros

positive work environment

Cons

Productive and fun place to work with interesting people.

As an administrative assistant, I did receptionist work, helping to plan meetings and conventions, which involved at time travelling around the country.

Pros

secure job

Cons

too much travelling

Jobs at Federation of Canadian Municipalities