Federal Pardons and Waiver Services (Legal Services Office)

Federal Pardons and Waiver Services (Legal Services Office) Employee Reviews

Featured review
Federal Pardons and Waiver Services (Legal Services Office) selected this as a representative review
Legal Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON4 October 2019
It is a fun environment, with friendly people.Great conversations and lots of laughter. Very flexible when it comes to your schedule, vacations, days off etc. Birthday lunches are a bonus!
Great Place to work!
Sale Consultant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 October 2019
I have been working with FPWS for over 7 years and have enjoyed everyday over the years.

Work environment is very relaxed and friendly. The owners and manager are very nice and easy going.

The job itself is very interesting, coming in everyday never know who you will speak or the stories you will hear.

Overall I would highly recommend working with this company.
Excellent work environment
Admin (Current Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON3 October 2019
I have been working with FPWS for several months and have never been happier in terms of working environment. The support you receive from coworkers is incredible and the relationships between colleagues is unmatched. The job can sometimes be stressful, but there is always someone around to offer support. I would highly recommend this company!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Federal Pardons and Waiver Services (Legal Services Office). Our community is ready to answer.

4.7

Federal Pardons and Waiver Services (Legal Services Office) Reviews by Job Title

Federal Pardons and Waiver Services (Legal Services Office) Reviews by Location