FedEx Employee Review

Fast paced, very productive, and enjoyed the years I worked for FEDEX
Courier/Driver (Former Employee) –  South San Francisco, CA21 September 2012
Scan and load packages onto truck, then delivered the packages in a prompt manner. I provided excellent customer service to all my customers. I learned to utilize my time, and make use of my time more efficiently. I enjoyed all my co-workers, we each had the same respect for each other, we all worked as a team, to get the job done.
Management was very supportive, and would always encourage ways to improve ourselves to make the job easier. The hardest part about the job is the physical side, I have had injuries to my back and ankles. The most enjoyable part of my job, was to see a smile on my customers face, that would always make my day.
Pros
awards were given for outstanding job ethics and safety, we also used to get lunches and bbq's for our station.
Cons
injuries to my body.

Other FedEx Employee Reviews

N/a
Sort Lead (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON11 May 2018
Fedex has taught me a lot of traits that I could use in my everyday life. Patiences, Time management, ability to work in a team environment. The management is well organized and properly trained for every and any circumstances. The benefits are amazing even when your only a part-time employee. They really care about their employees and treat them with respect. Great company in my eyes to work for. They are definitely a 5 star company.
Good environment
Administrator and Mail Clerk (Former Employee) –  Courtney Park25 April 2018
The working hour is from 8.00-5.00. I learned a lot of thing in the mail room. The management is good . The work place is organized and the people is helpful. If you have any question the employee try to help you. The most enjoyable when I worked there is when lunch time our friend gathering together
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
8 hours job