FedEx Employee Review

FedEx was great place to work. I enjoyed the fast pace work and the responsibility I was afforded.
Courier (Former Employee) –  Menlo Park, CA25 April 2012
I was responsible for learning multiple routes and delivering packages and letters in a time sensitive environment. FedEx is a very fast paced work environment and drivers are responsible for maximizing there day. I processed outgoing packages and dealt with customers in a professional and courteous manner. I would deliver and pick up 80 to 100 stops in a day. The mangers were good and let responsible drivers do there work.
Pros
benefits, responsiblity, manage your own day, fast paced environment, overtime, people i worked with.
Cons
no cons.

Other FedEx Employee Reviews

N/a
Sort Lead (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON11 May 2018
Fedex has taught me a lot of traits that I could use in my everyday life. Patiences, Time management, ability to work in a team environment. The management is well organized and properly trained for every and any circumstances. The benefits are amazing even when your only a part-time employee. They really care about their employees and treat them with respect. Great company in my eyes to work for. They are definitely a 5 star company.
Good environment
Administrator and Mail Clerk (Former Employee) –  Courtney Park25 April 2018
The working hour is from 8.00-5.00. I learned a lot of thing in the mail room. The management is good . The work place is organized and the people is helpful. If you have any question the employee try to help you. The most enjoyable when I worked there is when lunch time our friend gathering together
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
8 hours job