FedEx Employee Review

Productive and Fun
Courier Driver/ Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  Antigua31 October 2013
A typical day at fedex was productive, fun and enjoyable beside the long hours and hard. It was a great environment to be in. I learnt a lot there, how to manage time wisely and work in a timely manner, effectively and efficiently.I also learn to be a team player working along with others and how to communicate well with others both to those in charge as well as my co-workers. The hardest part of my job was dealing with inpatient and upset customers. The enjoyable part of my was working with the whole team at fedex in getting the job done as team at the end of the day. It's enjoyable when we accomplish a task in asisting a customer and they were well satisfied with that smile on their faces.
Pros
Yes I enjoyed working there and there were free lunches.
Cons
Yes There were some long hours

Other FedEx Employee Reviews

N/a
Sort Lead (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON11 May 2018
Fedex has taught me a lot of traits that I could use in my everyday life. Patiences, Time management, ability to work in a team environment. The management is well organized and properly trained for every and any circumstances. The benefits are amazing even when your only a part-time employee. They really care about their employees and treat them with respect. Great company in my eyes to work for. They are definitely a 5 star company.
Good environment
Administrator and Mail Clerk (Former Employee) –  Courtney Park25 April 2018
The working hour is from 8.00-5.00. I learned a lot of thing in the mail room. The management is good . The work place is organized and the people is helpful. If you have any question the employee try to help you. The most enjoyable when I worked there is when lunch time our friend gathering together
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
8 hours job