FedEx Employee Review

Work
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  San Leandro, CA24 July 2013
Learned how to scan packages and set in proper place. A very fast pace environment at times. At times it got over whelming because you could get 50 packages at a time from the same address while still looking for other address of boxes that your responsible for.

Other FedEx Employee Reviews

N/a
Sort Lead (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON11 May 2018
Fedex has taught me a lot of traits that I could use in my everyday life. Patiences, Time management, ability to work in a team environment. The management is well organized and properly trained for every and any circumstances. The benefits are amazing even when your only a part-time employee. They really care about their employees and treat them with respect. Great company in my eyes to work for. They are definitely a 5 star company.
Good environment
Administrator and Mail Clerk (Former Employee) –  Courtney Park25 April 2018
The working hour is from 8.00-5.00. I learned a lot of thing in the mail room. The management is good . The work place is organized and the people is helpful. If you have any question the employee try to help you. The most enjoyable when I worked there is when lunch time our friend gathering together
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
8 hours job