FedEx Employee Reviews

Found 282 reviews matching the search See all 17,611 reviews
Great Company to work for
Courier/Lead Sort Hand (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB9 August 2018
Great Company to work for. Managers are well trained and good to work under. Fair pay and benefits. Needs to work up to job rate but understandable. Great company to work for
Customer Service Relations with shipping worldwide.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON7 August 2018
A typical day at work is receiving holds, opening the front counter, working on issue packages as well and handling walk in customers. As a front facing staff we need to be always in our best mood and understand and empathize with the customer and help as much as possible at store level. There are restrictions throughout the shipping world and we need to be on our toes to catch the unlikely items that would be prohibited in certain countries. We are set with a large list of responsibilities that need to be followed at all times. The workplace is a relatively good place to be, the majority of the time we are faced with being short staffed and that would be the hardest part, we were given 12 hour shifts because of this issue and the hardest part is that we were expected to do these long shifts. It is mentally and physically exhausting. The people; both customers and co-workers are extremely enjoyable and we genuinely have a friendship.
Pros
The people
Cons
Long hours, lack of staff
Loading trucks
Shipping and recieving (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ON30 July 2018
The work place culture was good, the only disadvantage for me was the evening work. I found it to be quite late and the hours unpredictable. The evening hours were not consistent so that meant I could not rely on a consistent salary.
Pros
Enjoyed the job.
Cons
The night shift was challenging for me
Excellence
Agent d'import (Former Employee) –  Mirabel, QC23 July 2018
Lorsque j'ai commencé chez Fedex, j'ai gravi les échelons année après année. C'est l'endroit que j'ai le plus apprécié travailler. À cause de l'ambiance, de la confiance de l'employeur

Il y a un temps ou je commençais à 04:00 pour terminer sur la fin de l'avant-midi, à entrer les informations dans le système de Fedex pour le dédouanement de la marchandise par les différents courtiers, de même que par Fedex.

J'ai beaucoup aimé travailler chez Fedex, car on y est bien traité et reconnu à notre juste valeur. L'ambiance fait en sorte que l'on ne peut donner que le meilleur de nous-même.
Pros
La confiance
Cons
Aucun
okay to work for
Sr. Vehicle technician / shop lead hand (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON11 July 2018
management company is good fellow employees not so good work life balance is hard due to their hours but not a bad place to work overall benefits are good
Very Productive and excellent workplace
Inventory Control Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB4 July 2018
The most part of this job I've enjoyed is Inventory Control. This is a face paced environment and very friendliest employees/teammates I've ever worked with.
Pros
free meals for appreciation month.
Cons
no interpreter provided for my needs
Good experience
Package handler (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC20 June 2018
FedEx is a great place to work, even though it is very challenging at times. Supervisors that are fair and notice your hard work. Pay scale is way better than their competitors by 40% for entry level (Package Handler). I was shocked by that difference. FedEx understands for hard work should be reimbursed with good wages. For that, I commend them. Good luck.
Pros
Good wage for entry level
Cons
Heavy lifting but part of the job.
Good Opportunity and benefits
Driver/Asst. Lead (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON11 June 2018
Fedex is a great company to work for and has plenty ways to advance in the company. They provide many training and education options. Good bbq's and food days. The company is great the employees are good. Management is okay, depending who you are under.
Pros
benefits for part time, hours, room for advancement
Cons
some managers and leads are micro
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC4 June 2018
6 week paid training courses.
full time and part time positions.
Frequent company events.
Best call center in Canada.
Room for advancement
Consistent work schedule.
Pros
Great people and incentives
Very Productive and a hard working environment
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON30 May 2018
Management in the workplace was great.
I've learned the ability of taking initiative to things that have to be done without being told.
The most enjoyable parts of the job was communicating with my co-workers and getting the job done.
All around good work place
Cariste et Commis D'entrepot (Former Employee) –  Québec City, QC29 May 2018
Good work place, stable hours and very strict on work place security.

En général une bonne place a travailler, horaire stable et la sante securite es une priorite
Pros
Un cafetaria, et des assurance collectif.
Cons
Il y a plusieurs shift et celui d'hybrid peux etre dure sure le corp.
N/a
Sort Lead (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON11 May 2018
Fedex has taught me a lot of traits that I could use in my everyday life. Patiences, Time management, ability to work in a team environment. The management is well organized and properly trained for every and any circumstances. The benefits are amazing even when your only a part-time employee. They really care about their employees and treat them with respect. Great company in my eyes to work for. They are definitely a 5 star company.
Good environment
Administrator and Mail Clerk (Former Employee) –  Courtney Park25 April 2018
The working hour is from 8.00-5.00. I learned a lot of thing in the mail room. The management is good . The work place is organized and the people is helpful. If you have any question the employee try to help you. The most enjoyable when I worked there is when lunch time our friend gathering together
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
8 hours job
Great place with great people.
Sort Opperations (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB24 April 2018
If you are good with time sensitive work this is a great place to be. The pay is on par with average however the benefits and extras that working here entail you too makes it worth it.
Pros
room for advancement
Cons
starting salary
great place to work
Courier Driver (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB12 April 2018
A fair place to work, great people, good management. great benefits.the hardest part of the jobIs weather conditions, the most enjoyable part of the job is meeting and satisfying your customer relations
Pros
good benifits
Cons
no cons
overall good
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON4 April 2018
worked as a package handler, it was a pretty simple job as i was a casual worker. The permanent part time workers were picked on a little bit more by the managers,
Ok place to work
Ramp Agent/ CTV Driver/ Courier (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB3 April 2018
Early hours and work at the airport. Good work if you like to work around aircraft and outdoors. Management was very helpful and supportive. Co-workers worked well together.
Pros
Good co-workers
Cons
Early Hours
Productive Workplace with a lot of diversity
Senior Customs & Financial Broker (Former Employee) –  Calgary, Alberta, Canada28 March 2018
Its very productive and the emolyees get things done. However the management at fedex can be improved. The supervisor can be nicer with her language.
Pros
Flexible work hours
Cons
The supervisor was aggressive and offensive with her language
Liaison between 300 MailBoxes Etc and FedEx Canada
Marketing Specialist Intern (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON7 March 2018
I Projected, facilitated and maintained over 300 locations of the FedEx Canada/Mail Boxes Etc. partnership. Secondly, I increased brand awareness by creating and distributing marketing material packets for 300 franchise locations. I also organized marketing promotions and contests for the 300 FedEx/Mail Box Etc. locations.

The workplace culture was supportive, collaborative and very easy-going.

The hardest part of the job was the language barrier I faced in setting-up locations in Quebec, Canada.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the successful set-up of the 300 MailBoxes Etc. locations across Canada
Pros
easy going and support work environment
Cons
It was a short-term internship
Fedex
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  St. John's, NL25 February 2018
Fedex is a great company to work for ! The people are great and the work atmosphere is inviting. The work can be repetitive but also varies day to day. Problem solving skills are a must.