FedEx

FedEx Employee Reviews

I really enjoyed working there as I felt like a valuable member of the team. I was always working extra shifts and I was fast and efficient with my work.I normally never turned down any overtime hours and I was usually the offices go to for vacation coverage and when fill ins were needed for other employees to take sick days / maternity leave.
Pros
Flexable work schedule, always overtime available
Cons
Unprofessional management, no adequate job security
It was monotonous and back breaking. It was only available nights and offered 28 hours a week. It would be a decent job for a university student who wants to work without conflucting with school hours.
The pandemic taught us that FedEx values making money over the safety and health of their employees. Employees are overworked and exhausted within every department as management is pushed to micromanage employees. They expect you to use your own resources on your dime and will find every way to make your life harder. You get no respect or appreciation being an essential worker here all they care about is making money and aren't happy until they've sucked your soul.
Pros
None they took them all away due to the pandemic
Cons
No HR, micromanagement, low pay, long hours
Don’t give pay on time .You will receive your pay after two or three months .very very bad experience . They will give cheques after 2-3 months.It is very difficult tp survive without money. It hurts even if you are working and dont get pay on time .😒
Ils ont des bonnes avantage soucieux comparé à dautres, mais le salaire est pas bon. Il y a pas de esprit d’équipe et tu sens pas comme si les managers sont la pour taider.
Pros
Rien
Cons
Pas bonne direction
From bottom to top not sympathize, I tried my best to keep my job, I had asked my SR. Manager, and pledged for my kids sake, but she's very tough. and I recently heard, she's out of her mind. God has punished her.
Pros
Colleagues are good
Cons
Managers are racist
Overall, FedEx has very high standards and the people make all the difference for an enjoyable work experience. FedEx is a well oiled machine; each department interacts and depends on each other to ensure optimal performance and customer satisfaction.
Pros
Excellent benefits package.
I'll never say bad thing about FedEx and was second time I worked for them. Unfortunately for me I'm half the man I used to be and at 60 my health and safety was a little more important as Covid arrived same time in the city and I realized I can't load 53' trailers by myself. Not to say that there weren't older employees maybe older than me working loading trailers on there own. Their warehouse is amazing and very, very empressive.The equipment is kept in perfect working order. Great opportunity for anyone in good shape. I'm sorry I couldn't physically do it myself.
Pros
Learning skills, training, job security
Cons
Dangerous, loading procedures, loose loads
Great atmosphere and open people. Clear processes, instructions, etc.People were really supportive. I saw everyone was into their jobs with dedication. People were always cooperative and very knowledgeable.
Pros
Well organized, good management. Teamwork, nice people to work with.
Cons
High stress during Christmas season
Long hours, very fast paced and stressful. I had a health issue and I had no choice but to resign. The customers were demanding but I enjoyed my job.
Pros
Great company
Cons
Long hours, stressful
Productive but not too busy and stressful. People show respect to one another. There is a good working environment. Managers are very friendly and approachable.
Pros
Comprehensive benefits
Cons
It is hard to get full time positions
It is a good opportunity to work in FedEx Ground because you can experience a fast track activity with special organizational as a post company member.
PM cargo Manager is one of the worst managers I've ever worked for. The pay is below industry standard but the benefits are really good. They limit hours to maximize profits. The warehouse is old and very dirty. The workers are great though. Forklift tires haven't been replaced in maybe 4 years.
Benefits
Cons
Pay, manager
You’re not properly trained, you point out issues that need to be worked on and they get neglected. Racism is well alive in the office. Work given isn’t balanced, you are expected to do your work as a supervisor, your managers work and employees work. You are expected to put in minimum 12hrs days. If you want to get paid to do nothing, you’ll fit in as a regular employee. As of leadership, I strongly recommend to avoid it, unless you want the experience then do it and leave afterwards.
Pros
Unlimited days off as leadership
Cons
Work environment, racist employees, unorganized work, no direction/future
If you’re not to there liking they will use you until you quit on your own. The working conditions are terrible trucks have no air conditioning in the summer and no heating in the winter the company is not unionized so the upper management dose what they please and there’s no one to protect you
Cons
Management is a joke. Its like being in Junior high. Pay and benefits are great. Co-workers are nice. But its policy and procedures are extreme and change without letting team members know
Pros
Great wage
Cons
Not a fair workplace
warehouse work. Loading containers at Fedex and doing more than you're qualified because the are reluctant to hire more people. Yet the pay is not competitive and unfair treatment regarding advancement.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Unpredictable shifts, dishonest upper level management
it was a good experience some days were quick and easy and some other days were stressful and long .... management were up and down because the job pressure
it was a great experience working for the company. Staff and management were all pleasant and cooperative. I had growth within the company. Best uniforms. Would love to work for the company again
Working environment at fedex was not stressful and all co- workers were very friendly and helpful. I like the work and would like to work again in fedEx.
Good management, awesome team and good work culture. Shifts are short but payment is fair, opportunity to grow and become full time. It's a fun environment but needs attention to details
  1. Employee reviews