Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from FedEx:

FedEx Employee Reviews

Canada367 reviews
It was fast-paced environment with long hours
At the time I was employed at FedEx it was long hours fast pace but doable. Fun job. Run is no longer available I would join them again if there was a position available.
Great place, great people
it was a great experience working for the company. Staff and management were all pleasant and cooperative. I had growth within the company. Best uniforms. Would love to work for the company again
FedEx is the best pace to work
Working environment at fedex was not stressful and all co- workers were very friendly and helpful. I like the work and would like to work again in fedEx.
Productive and fun workplace
Good management, awesome team and good work culture.
Shifts are short but payment is fair, opportunity to grow and become full time.

It's a fun environment but needs attention to details
I am satisfied in FedEx
I like the environment in FedEx. Managers are supportive. FedEx is sample of togetherness. We have a great time to doing teamwork’s. I recommend sometimes the solution to any problem.
Poor management & Benefits
For a big company like Fedex they use out dated systems and equipment which makes your job harder
Poor management/ they need more experience and training / Lots ofofafavoritism

Benefits are not the best

M
Productive, professional, fast-paced.
Working at Fedex was enjoyable as there was always work to keep yourself busy and my cooworkers were pleasant to be around. The hours were consistent, but the workload increased dramatically during holidays.
productive and fun to work with
Interesting and productive environment
management fair and care for all employee

benefit is good for family

my work interesting

work more room to grow
good
overall it's a good experience. In fed-ex i learn about time management,c-operation,team-work, work safety and rule and regulations. i learnt how to increase my proficiency and productivity at work.
It was a good job with advancdement for the future.
It is a fast paced job. my management was good.I liked working there. it has good health insurance plan and there is chance for advancement. a lot of on job training and on going training as well.
Challenging and fun.
My managers were very pro-active. They encourage me to aim high and hit the mark...guiding and mentoring me along the way. I would have gone far up but I had another job wherein I was more senior.

It is fun to work in FEDEX..plus the perks and the pension plan are tops.
Productive and relaxed workplace with table tennis
The day starts with warehouse work where parcels should be scan and send for shipment.
I learned data entry and discipline and punctuality.

Management is good but not for temporary workers.

Workplace culture is pleasant.
Heard work
They would never anyone hair fulltime.
Very very heard work

The management are very very poorly trained they dont listen to the employees concerns
not bad
It is a friendly environment!
I find that the training could be taught better with more coaching and less reading by the book classes. Overall it is a good company to start a carrier.
Bad
Stressed out job is not worth it fed ex ground is full of pirates who want all they’re money for them selves want to pay employees peanuts and expect good results. If they paid good the packages and delivery system would be good. Contractors get paid a lot and want to mAke as much money as they can so they pay the drivers fck all
Great company name
Great company name to work for, however, if not run by persons who valued their staff well-being then it only makes the company looks bad. Example! The managers don't care about how the staffs are been underpaid once the job is getting done and they're getting their good pay and bonuses.
Bad management, bad trucks
Very bad management, never fix vehicles unless they collapse on the road, you get paid for 8 hour day but have to work twelve plus. Always late with pay checks, busy times are easily working fourteen hour days.
Looking to upgrade
Working in FedEx I have good experience working it's hard working company it's good u alot of encouraging to move forward...alot of update in job search n good income increase
Great enviroment great tema great management no room for missing
Great place to work long days not too stressful. Great pay great management and team welcoming. No room for miss days when on probation.
Pros. Pay, benefits, management

Cons. Probation is hectic
Mediocrity reigns in IT
The IT Management at FedEx Canada is frozen by fear to do anything innovative. The culture is one of passing the blame. There is lack of collaboration between the groups and wide spread favoritism. The IT professionals who try to make a difference are considered trouble makers and are not welcome. Even the Architects at the Corporate HQ do not do much design. The design is mostly done by the vendors and the Architects present the solutions as their own.
If you just want a job and you know how to play the Corporate games this place is for you. But, if you want to develop as professional, stay away.
Courier
FedEx is in general an excellent employer. Good benefit package and job security. The customers are always a pleasure to interact with. You really learn to schedule your time