Fedex Supply Chain Employee Review

View all Fedex Supply Chain reviews

Environnement de travail exigeant et agréable
Préposé au vrac (Current Employee) –  Coteau-du-Lac, QC25 November 2018
L'horraire de travail et le travail est exigeant. L'équipe est agréable et l'entraide est implanté comme méthode de travail.
Pros
Un belle emploi physique
Cons
L'horaire.

Other Fedex Supply Chain Employee Reviews

Beware
Reach Truck Operator (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON20 June 2019
Stuff I saw in this place includes, r-acism, harassment, and unsafe practices. I was personally assaulted by a person and than HR expected me to apologize for the assault, which I am glad I did not.

I then saw another person who the supervisor and his safety lead wanted to hire as a full timer (they later did and then he was fired by HR), call out someone from another country telling him to go back to his country because canada "isn't his country" simply because this guy who was from the phillipines (a good worker btw), asked for his help. And this r-acist is a guy who the supervisor and this saftey lead wanted to make full time.

I tolerated alot of nonsense from the safety lead, he was always trying to take shots at me and being passive agressive.

I think it had to do with when I started there, someone (I suspect it was him) told the supervisor I was going through stop signs without stopping, which of course I wasn't. This lead to a (hidden) fight if you will. I suspect the supervisor went back to whoever said this about me (I suspect it was the safety lead), and asked, and he stuck with his story. For some reason he wanted to lie about me, someone who he didn't even know. I wasn't really upset because I did not plan on staying there permanently, and looking back on it, I would not want to. But I do not like being lied about, and someone giving me a reputation I did not deserve.

Was I a perfect employee there, no, but no one is. I tried my best, was on time, treated people with respect, and was open to almost any correction because what matters is safety and getting
  more... a good days work. I also did lots of overtime for them as well. In the end, obviously the ones that make the real decisions in there were not fans of me, but should i take this personally? If they are going to hire a r-acist? Turn a blind eye to someone assaulting me and expecting me to apologize? How honest and good are they at evaluating people really?

Before this I worked at ferrero and I saw this warehouse start from the very beginning. I saw this place when it was an empty field and if this place hasn't changed since I worked there, it has a very long way to go before I can consider it a professional or respectable place to work.

Oh, and while I was there, for about six months as a contract, I herd of one full timer on day shift ur-inating in the drink of another employee, and the management and HR couldnt figure out how to catch this person. Seriously it wouldn't really be that hard guys to find out who did that. And if you are hiring people like that, which is no doubt a safety issue, then your hiring practices are, how do I say this, wrong.

Stuff I saw in this place I have never seen anywhere else, and I was only there for six months. Unless you got personal friends there who will watch your back and roll out the red carpet, stay away and beware. You can make lots of money here but you will have no life, and you wont be on day shift to start. Overall, stay away!
Pros
lots of over time
Cons
corruption, harassment, racism, ugly hatefilled personalities
Worked here a year and it was the worst experience i could have.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Coteau-du-Lac, QC16 May 2019
I will give it to them they do have good health insurance and overall benefits but the cafeteria food sucks and everything else sucks. The supervisor focuses on mainly getting the most work done before everything else even if he states at the beginning of every shift that health comes first.
Pros
Health insurance
Cons
Mostly everything else

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fedex Supply Chain. Our community is ready to answer.