FedEx Express
Coronavirus update
Information from FedEx Express:

FedEx Express Employee Reviews

Canada130 reviews
Overall was a great environment to work in. Team and management were very friendly and welcoming. Training programs were great. Lots of opportunities to grow and move around in the company.
it seems like they are constantly hiring and the work is not that hard. So they have a huge turn around. They must be doing something wrong.you just never know when they will let you go.
Pros
n/a
Cons
all the above
Very difficult to move up. Managers are sheep. Yes sometimes positions open up, but they already know who they want in that position even though anybody can apply on them.
Human resources constantly changes. There is a terrible culture in there. Many people from the same family are employed in high positions however they are placed in way that they do not violate policies. DDB
Pros
Salary - flexibility - excellent medical coverage
Cons
Management- culture
Journée de manutention classique pour une entreprise de livraison
Management politics is at high level, if you are on contract, they will not care about you at all- you will feel like an outsider, no great benefits, good learning though
FedEx Express Canada deliver the so many opportunities to workers such as required wages, Benefits, co-operative environment,valid security for safety.
I feel good Working at FedEx. The reason: first, FedEx working pace was fast that was good for develop the competitive spirit. Second, the management team was helpful and nice. Third, the work schedule and location is convenient. In sum, I was appreciate working at FedEx because I have good memories in this working experience.
*Group Meeting
*Team Building

* Multi Culture

*Wonderful Management

*The Company Looks After The Employees

*The Up And Down's Are Their, But Your Taken Care Off.
Pros
Lots Of Employees Incentives And As Well For Your Family
Cons
It Takes Time To Clime Up The Chain Of Command.
Aucune note négative mis a part sur la sécurité dans les années 2016-2017..
L’aspect le plus difficile est que je me suis blesser au travail et que je n'est pas eu de support pour passer au travers de cet épreuves et que j'ai du démissionner pour me refaire une santé.
Benefits are great.
Some department can be bias.

Dusty place

If its summer its really hot. (but they give you something to drink)

Winter is really bad
This company preaches healthy work environments and "we're a family" at you all the time while they kick you in the face and treat you like dirt. Accepting a position with FedEx and working with them for two years literally ruined my life. I had NOTHING when I was done with them and had to rebuild myself all over.

I cried at my desk every day. My manager, Ashima, is probably the worst person I've ever met. The hiring managers in Edmonton literally attacked me and threw things at me.

Everyone that works in HR for this company will throw EVERYONE under the bus in order to make themselves look a little bit better. GOOD LUCK getting any help or support from ANYONE in HR for ANY matter. They will not train you, they will not answer your questions, they will not help you and then they will be ruthless when you do things wrong.

Working in hiring for temp agencies was a better experience for me, at least I was treated like a human being there.
Absolutely love my current position. Have worked in numerous departments..operations, customer service, ramp, and customs divisions. Great people to work with. Managers have become better over time, and the individuals who weren't, have moved on. Good solid benefits. There has never been a layoff, though in tough times, hours have been reduced. All in all, a great company.
They are the only one out of the big 3 courier companies that is not union. It shows in their unorganized day-to-day operations and lack of a defined pension for their very deserving workforce. Coworkers are great but if you can, get in with Purolator or Canada Post, or even UPS before FedEx Express.
A fairly lengthy training program that covers the company history and values. Also includes training for the position to prepare you for the on the road training.
Pros
Hours available
Cons
Physical Work
One word for FedEx... Deceptive
The company overall is good__individuals make it bad.. Not enough support from upper management... Very slow to react to problems voiced by the employees
I loved working here, the team was also so positive. There is very strict timing some mornings were very stressful if i was running late. I worked the morning shift this was a great morning exercise.
Excellent support system. Great benefits. Lots of autonomy. Great for keeping in shape! Customer service orientated. Family environment. Time management skills a must.
Everything at the top notch. Very comfortable and friendly environment. Working from last 2 tears but never ever thought about moving out or going somewhere alse.
Great work life balance, however favouritism is an issue. If you work on any projects that make IT upper management look good, then you are the focus of the team/dpt. Otherwise you feel as if you come to work and leave with no personal appreciation from the MD. It's really unfortunate but that is the reality of the culture here at FedEx in IT.
Pros
Flexibility / work life balance and job security.
Cons
Favouritism, lack of appreciation, lack of sharing job knowledge.
For work required at company, the wage is not acceptable. Workload is very fast passed and labouring. Concerns from employees are not being addressed.
The work is hard as a cargo handler, but its a great and stable work environment, with a good group of people working alongside you! I left for another job, when things didn't go well, they gladly welcomed me back with open arms!
Ask a question about working or interviewing at FedEx Express. Our community is ready to answer.
1.8K