fec Employee Reviews

Terrible work environment
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  3500 A Russell rd Quantico VA 221343 March 2019
Working for FEC was really an unorganized situation i always thought would help build my knowledge in business. I learned that i was given responsibility before completely learning. I then learned procedures and obtained a servsave on my own.
Buen ambiente de trabajo y siempre eficaz
Asistente (Former Employee) –  Colima, Col.20 January 2019
Siempre buscando la pro-actividad con la responsabilidad de la mano
Fec
Technician / Serta Simmons Bedding, Janesville (Former Employee) –  Janesville, WI18 June 2018
I love working, the people are like family an foremost is I always on time for work never been late for work since I'v started there at simmons.On day to day I continue to work an help the company to be more efficient.
Gran ambiente cultural
Profesor de Matemáticas (Former Employee) –  Ciudad de México, D. F.15 March 2018
La Facultad de Ciencias de la UNAM ofrece una amplia enseñanza en temas diversos en el área de ciencias, gracias a la gran aportación constante de la comunidad universitaria.
I learned a lot with this company and the only complaint i have with it was the failure to be paid on time.
Finish Painter/Laborer (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CA30 September 2017
i would show up to the job site and prepare the area I was going to be working on. I would either do repairs, get the area ready to paint, and then i would clean up. I also would clean up the jopb site and keep the area organized.
fun work place
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MO25 May 2017
I was to keep park clean and restrooms be of help to customers at the park , help find lost children reunite them with parents keep environment safe and monitored.
Work
Marketing Manager For Brand KC Overland Park, KS (Current Employee) –  Independence, MO20 February 2017
Would come to work with something new to do. unorganized very hard job to work at, not a good surrounding. very good people around the office, Just not consistence with day to day operations.
Good Job
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Eagle, CO8 November 2016
I liked working as an FEC because I was in charge of other cashiers. It was a good job to work while attending college classes.
Dinâmica
Assistente Administrativo (Former Employee) –  Caeté, MG13 October 2016
Uma das melhores coisas de ter trabalho nessa empresa, foi a questão de sempre trabalharmos em equipe.
Solides Unternehmen
Mediengestalter (Current Employee) –  Weißenhorn28 September 2016
...es ist kein Tag gleich, da die Anforderungen sehr unterschiedlich sind...man lernt nie aus, da man ständig mit neuen Programmen und neuer Hardware arbeiten muß....meine mag meine Kollegen...teileweise sind hier familiäre Verhältnisse...meine Job ist sehr abwechslungsreich
Giant Eagle
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Eagle, CO12 December 2015
I enjoyed my job as a cashier and Front End Coordinator at Giant Eagle. The management could have been better and the hours/pay needed to be increased for certain jobs.
Its a good place to go an look for a job
Data entry of personal information (Former Employee) –  Grandview, MO23 October 2014
I had some good days. I learned allot about saving energy. The managers was great, and the co-workers was fun to work with. There was nothing hard about the job, and I enjoyed working with the people.
Counselor Obediently Preventing Substance Abuse (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MO30 June 2014
Great Company to work for. I was able to apply all the skills I learned in school and I continue learn new exciting skill everyday.
Pros
I enojoyed helping those help to those in need.
Cons
fun job, with lots of hard physical work
Laborer/Transporter (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MO15 June 2012
Everyday we traveled from school to school, transporting furniture. It was a truck crew, and everyone I worked with was a great worker. Nothing hard about the job, other than the labor, which wasn't. I most enjoyed going from school to school, and resting time on the truck.
Pros
traveling
Cons
very hard work