FDS Broker Services

FDS Broker Services Employee Reviews

It was a great place to work - until it wasn't

it was a great place to work at but there was definitely a problem with management and the fact that one it all had men and they were not a cohesive working team. It would have been more in keeping with today's climate that at least one woman was in the executive.

Pros

one big happy family - at least so they thought

Cons

too many executives so very top heavy

Interesting Product

Syndicate Mortgages is a new product but gaining momentum in the development market. The client events are hard work getting things prepared but it is interesting talking with interested clients and agents that come in from out of town. It is very intensive working there but most of us get along and even if we all don't see eye to eye we are all working towards the same end. I like working in a busy office and sometimes there is not enough to keep me busy. I am always willing to help out in any area I can/ I am usually the first one in and I set up everything for the other staff members. Rarely absent and I would like to believe that I enjoy my job and always pleasant to fellow works, client and agents.

Pros

Interesting product

Cons

the going thought is reaction instead of pro-activity.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at FDS Broker Services?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FDS Broker Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5Job security/advancement