1) Trainings are very beneficial. You will be exposed to materials that will help you in a long way (i.e. popular development frameworks, various profession development resources like PluralSight, Safaribooksonline, etc)
2) Most of the consultants are very friendly and encouraging towards each other.
3) Health insurance is solid. There's also 401k now.
1) Compensation is way below market norm, but it's a compromise you make by having very great trainings upfront.
2) There's a chance that your consultant contract may terminate early with the client company due to various reasons that has nothing to do with your personal performance (i.e. budget, legal issues, etc). Sometimes they handle your transition from one client company to the next well, but other times not so much.
3) Your experience here hinges on which account manager you ended up working with.
Good trainings that are beneficial for fresh grads without too much practical experiences