FCT Employee Review

Interesting
Legal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON21 January 2014
My position at First Canadian Title consisted of a lot of data entry. As a law summer student I worked in the legal department where a learned a number of laws that I was unaware of when it came to title insurance. Overall my management was fun and the most enjoyable part of my day was going to work as the department I worked for made our daily task easy.

Other FCT Employee Reviews

Management constantly changing
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON15 May 2018
Unrealistic Targets for greenfield services.

Entire Sales-Business Development Team turnover in less than 12 months. All left disillusioned with FCT

No actual market analysis done prior to setting targets. Yet presented to candidates as if it was based on historical data.
Pros
Name recognition
Cons
Compensation not inline with position, Base salary was supposed to be 1/2 compensation, Unrealistic targets meant no opportunity to bonus as promised.
Quiet, Productive place
Coldfusion Web Developer (Former Employee) –  London, ON16 April 2018
My desk was separated from the rest of the group, so I ended up being in a quiet area away from anyone.
My manager always had someone around his desk/ was really busy so getting a hold of him was a challenge.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FCT. Our community is ready to answer.