FCM Travel Solutions

FCM Travel Solutions Employee Reviews

Canada3 reviews

Productive and fun work place

.Its very challenge to process the visas for the Indian passport holder .I was joined as an executive now i am working as an Team Leader I learned lots in this organization . It is very great to work with my co-worker . If the visa is not come on time, and we are trying to speak to the consulate to release the passport for travel this is the hardest part of the Job, and most of the times clients will not understand about the consulate procedure . Every thing will go smoothly that is the most enjoyable part of the job

Pros

N a

Cons

N a

Formation minime,.

Plusieur contraintes de procédures, charge de travail énorme, beaucoup trop de comptes en même temps avec des règles différentes pour chacun dans nos activités quotidiennes.

Pros

Rabais pour location de voitures, hôtels et quelques compagnies aériennes, repas gratuits lors de visites des partenaires d'affaires.

Cons

Peu de soutien, situations avec beaucoup de stress, trop de bureaucratie et pas assez d'écoute des employés

terrible work life balance

They really do not care about their people. They over work the staff and there is zero support. They need to do more for their staff and help team members grow.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at FCM Travel Solutions?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FCM Travel Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement