Fatburger

Fatburger Employee Reviews

Great management

It was frustrating waiting from November til January to start the job but it was a great environment, good coworkers, great management and corporate management. Training was very thorough, made sure you completely understood before leaving you on your own, the food was great.

Pros

Awesome management

Fun pace environment

Morning shift sometimes night shift. How to cook appropriate. Management is fair enough. The hardest part of the job if they are slow down they don't need more people. Family Oriented.

Pros

discount for food.

Cons

They are open for your availability

Poor management

Not all employees is treated fairly. Favoritism practice in the store. Not paid good for job performance. Better look other job. Manager favors employees from same country

It’s very enjoyable moment work here and I feel like working with family

The atmosphere is great. It's more a fast casual restaurant than fast food like McD's so you do get the time to relax every now and then. Still fast paced kitchen environment so when the work is required, you just flip em burgers as fast as you can. You get to experience interacting with costumers every now and then so that's fun. Plus tips. Don't forget the tips.

Kitchen & Fast Spaced

I like it

It's a fast paced friendly, welcoming environment, easy process to learn, and have fun approachable employees and employers. Great place to grow experience.

fun workplace

nice people/always enjoyable if you are friendly to other staff.. you can learned all the station.the hardest part when we are busy lunchtime and dinner...

Fast food restaurant

Very ordinary fast food restaurant, no difference from other fast food restaurants.

Indian owners who are not willing to pay if you Don't like the job and wannaa quit

Very bad management and over working the stuff. I quit after 4days of working and never get paid, usually indian owners everywhere. Too much work for minimum wage. Poor Health concern. Food can be really bad

Pros

Tips poor amount though a dollar

Great environment, very structured and a great learning expereince

As the GM of Fatburger I had the opportunity to meet some very amazing people. The franchisee of the Fatburger at which I was employed (Lethbridge AB Canada) is & always will be the most amazing/caring employer that I have ever worked for.

Pros

Very extensive/informative training to enable all staff members to be the best that they can be.

Cons

Not something I care to comment on.

It was fine

I had fine experience . From first day staff had some issues . Place is really busy . Very less understanding , lot of work pressure . Manager doesn't even show up most of time.

fun work place

it was my first job working in the fast food industry after i worked as a Nanny so i felt to excited and so happy when they phone me for interview Im so nervous but when the owner interviewed me i was impressed because she was so nice and polite i didnt feel any pressure i feel like im just talking to my friend. Im so thankful she gave me chance to work with her because i learned lots and improve myself. theyre awesome! i met new friends i developed my self confidence.

Fast paced but rewarding

I enjoyed having an employee discount and eating the great food when I worked at fatburger, I have grown as a grill cook working there and would recommend working there for someone who wants a starter kitchen job and needs hours.

Pros

Great food and experience

Cons

may hurt yourself

fun and fast-paced and amazing culture

loved working there, had a amazing team and customers. had to take orders, serve them at tables , keep the restaurant neat and tidy. Had to keep the table and store front in stock

Fun workplace. Great staff

Fatburger is a great place to work. Fun environment. Great staff and management. Good pay and tips. They value the employees and have flexible schedules

Pros

Tips and half price meals

loved working here

i loved working here. i became a team leader because i was a hard worker and they took notice. co workers were great so were the customers. definitely recommend working here

Nice staff and productive place to work

It is very nice working over there. All the staff is very nice and helpful. You will learn many new things working over there. It is productive place.

Liked the coworkers

Always had amazing coworkers who were willing to help and support each other. Just the new management was not as professional like the previous so, me and my coworkers had hard time to work.

Cons

Not enough hours

Productive place

Working their day-to-day basis You had to multitask all the time ! Working there as well I made a lot of friends . If I ever had a problem they were very understanding and they would make sure that they trained me get enough so I would never mess up again . There is nothing very hard about that job at all I’m a very passionate that is the reason why it wasn’t very hard .

It’s a job. Good or bad...idk

I have worked there for three and a half years and never have gotten a raise, bonus or promotion. There are tips which are good but that’s it. It is very stressful if you’re at a busy location.

Pros

Tips

Cons

Stressful, pay 50% for food, never advance, low pay, improper breaks

Friendly environment

Fatburger was a great first job that anyone could ask for. It teaches people how to handle the work dynamic and was very flexible. It gives confidence to people that need a little extra budge to open up and realize their potential.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fatburger. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement