Fat Bastard Burrito Employee Reviews

It was a great experience with great staff
line chef (Former Employee) –  North York, ON18 April 2018
I honestly could say i really enjoyed working at the restaurant, my boss was very kind and generous and the food was amazing. Didn't have problems getting to the location and there were always shifts available for staff that needed it.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
no cons
Warm environment
Key Holder/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ON12 April 2018
I have worked at FBB for a year and a half now and it used to be good until the management had changed. They fired most of the old staff and hired a bunch of new people, who some don't speak English well. Overall, not a fun place to work anymore.
Pros
nice customers
Cons
employees
Fast Paced Work Environment
Cashier/Prep (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ON26 February 2018
Fast paced and busy team work environment. Long hours at times and night shift can be trying. Always some task needed to be done to keep you busy. Good place to work if you like working in the food industry.
Quiet and System oriented place of work.
Food and Sanitation Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 December 2017
The staff and co-workers are friendly, Supportive and understanding. Punctuality, focus and patience are the assets I have been blessed enough to gain from this place. Hardest part of the job was maintaining equal amount of sanitation and abiding by health and Safety rules in times of Rush hours! However, a calm team and considerate supervision makes it a possible task of the day!
I am a kind of OCD featured person and hence makes my job even more lovable and the job environment made me happy to wake up to my job every day.
Fun place to work at, people respect you and take good care of you incase of an injury:)
Part time worker (Former Employee) –  6045 Mavis Rd unit#10, Mississauga, ON L5R 4G619 November 2017
It’s a really good restaurant , everyone there was positive and good treatment. The restaurant is open until 12pm and alot of people would still come in. Left the job because i just moved to a new house and its really far away.
Pros
free lunch and not too much pressure
Cons
Long shifts
Great Place
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 November 2017
Its a great place to work. Awesome co-workers and great management. Super-busy yet fun to work. Great benefits if you show commitment and work hard, it will be appreciated a lot.
Meh
Chef/General Help (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON27 January 2017
Basically the restaurant was owned by the family, and every chance of advancement went straight to them. The hours were long, you had one 15 min break for 9 hours worked.
good first job
Kitchen Worker/Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Courtice, ON26 December 2016
if you want goood first job work here good people and good energy fast paced environment good job for some experience for the working world
Pros
discount on food
technical Support agent
Cashier and Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON1 August 2016
overall experience was good. I found everything ok. So send me related job openings regarding my prifile and refer me in case possible
Good starting grounds no future
Burrito Barista (Current Employee) –  Scarborough12 June 2015
Learned cooking skills, customer service, cash handling and end of day accounting. Great co workers, management very tempremental.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
No appreciation of work

Want to know more about Fat Bastard Burrito?

Ask a question
Wouldn't recommend job to friends
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Guelph, ON19 December 2014
At first I really enjoyed my job, it was a bit challenging having to balance working until 3:30-4:00am and school the next day but I managed, but things went downhill in October. I ended up getting two jobs and later quitting the other one. In the end I'm still employed there but haven't got a shift since the second last Friday in October. Their food may be good but as far as employment goes, I would not reccommend this job to any of my friends or family.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fat Bastard Burrito. Our community is ready to answer.

Fat Bastard Burrito Reviews by Location