Fastfrate

Fastfrate Employee Reviews

Canada81 reviews
Featured review
Fastfrate selected this as a representative review
Absolutely amazing place to work! Learned a lot and gained great experience! Would recommend definitely for people who wants to be bright and visible at their positions.
Worst company to work. Controller and VP Finance has no leadership skill or business vision. Never go to this company. These bloody people are doing big show off but they don't have skill to judge and see hardworking of employees. They are just useless.
The job definds you as a person hardworking or always looking for an excuse to not work. A job is a job better than no job show up work hard and call it a day
Pros
Money overtime
Cons
Weather and union work/senority
Poor management if you don't belong to the click your job is not secure! Everyone runs around in a rat wheel. No one wants to take responsibility for their job. They always waited for someone else to always act on it. Made my blood boil.
The job is very challenging. I communicate to customers over the phone but more on email. Most of the time is busy and very demanding. As a pricing Analyst, I need to answer and provide rates to customer the soonest upon request in order to meet their time requirement.
Still there after a year and have seen many people get let go before probation Is over. Company is badly run and it all starts at the top due to managements lack of training. Place is filthy as are many of the corrupt people that are there.

Do yourself a favor and pass on the interview. You'll get hired and then get treated like an animal. There all scumbags here.
Pros
Cons
You name it
Fastfrate is a company where you could build and develop once competitive side. It has a healthy working environment for all walks of life. Everybody in this company is all nice and accommodating. The salary is sufficient enough to provide for the family.
Good company to work for but old cheap international trucks. Shift timings are not stable for new comer as it is unionized position. Would only recommend if you want to spend 4 years in company on low wage and low seniority.
Relax friendly .professional team .calm .no presher on you .but the equipment is not good .old trailer and old truck .truck is not automatic. Good discipline
Base on my experience for the almost 2 years of working there.when it comes to work ,i have no problem..i enjoyed working there but when it comes to management they changed the management 3 times.and the union told me that they cant fight my case..is that right? I got into deppression for 3 years because of loosing my job....i just got my seniority that time.and now im ready to work again and i miss it so much.
Very good as my job, am all so father of three, I will happy if job is gifting to me, also I have other skills ,if my application is being taking
although I haven't worked there for a long time, it was an important time in my life and worked with some great guys and had some great times and memories
Fast pace environment, with union employees. No work place/life balance as shifts keep changing. Very cold in warehouse and unorganized. Hardest part of job is managing freight due to dock constrains and size of the warehouse.
Teh management is good and they are very flexible with you. Their staff so coooperative and mix with each other. Every body is in well manner with each other even in rush time too.
fun place to work with good people, gets very busy which is god because it makes your days go by so fast. good pay and decent benefits as well which is a bonus.
The staff is very unwelcoming. They belittle fellow staff members and have issues when it comes to training new employees, referring to it as “Babysitting”. They have a high amount of favouritism and seem to hire friends with in the company, and the turn over rate on staff is ridiculous. Once they can’t meet their quota for the month, then say goodbye to your job.
this company gives me the confidence in trucking as now I m become professional truck driver within the one year..thanks to Fastfrate for the opportunity
Lies, liars, push push push. All about them, not about us.
Was happy working there, but working with people who are just standing around drove me nuts. Most of the managers where good to work with.loaded and offload freight, was a lead-hand , load planner and first aid.
Very stresfull environmnet, Middle level Management does not care about the persional or family needs, do not have persional day offs, expecting doctors notes for sick days even less than three days, cannot expect promotions or reasonable increase in Salary
le temps passait trop vite les patron etait tres cool.
Pros
le respect des autres
Cons
le salaires