Fastenal Employee Review

It's just a job
PT Sales Support (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON3 October 2013
I worked there for about 6 weeks. Quite a joke. The other people in the store I was at were sending customers to the competitor. They really didn't know what they were doing to try to grow a business. Shotty training. No real support. Poor management. They are just looking for people who can talk to a brick wall in the hopes that your kindness will make them a repeat customer. Oh and customer wasn't always right.

Although if you are extremely outgoing and want a PT job at $15 an hour, then it would be alright.
Pros
Very laid back, although that made the day go by slowly
Cons

Other Fastenal Employee Reviews

amazing job
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Kingston, ON14 May 2018
everything about the job is amazing. the crew is great and the work place is safe and very efficeant . I would recommend this job to everyone . you won't be let down.
friendly staff
Material Handler/Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON14 May 2018
i enjoyed my time at fastenal they believe in competitive salaries encourage safety and have a friendly environment. one of the hardest parts of the job was picking but i did enjoy it as your were needed to have a certain production rate and it was very competitive