Fastenal

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,122 reviews

Insights into Fastenal

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Supportive environment

Work Place

Learned a great deal about the products, had excellent training and worked with great people at our store. The environment was fast paced and busy due to the customer base. Met a lot of interesting people and learned a great deal about an industry that was previously of my scope.

Pros

Product knowlegde

Cons

Rate of Pay

Work ,work work good for high school graduate and drop out and those not intending to go to university.

Poor structure and greedy gm and bm . No commission have what you to work and drop dead. Run away if you can . No overtime once you are about exceeding 20 or 30 hours per week of part-time they will find a way out themselves.

good people to work with

-Some days we're slow and some days we're busy. -not always organized. -Job security wasn't promised -people we're overall nice. -not too much room for improvement

Good Work Environment

It's a great place to work with excellent individuals. Team work is built on getting results and finding solutions effectively and the plans to progress the company have been good.

Laid back environment

- Creating POs, assisting walk-in customers, handling customer calls as well as vendor calls. - I have learned to multi-task and still be efficient

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fastenal. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement