Fastenal
Happiness score is 44 out of 100

Fastenal

Fastenal Employee Review

Great company for students

If you are a student working part time, this is a great company to work for. Really flexible hours and you are paid a fair salary. The young team members of this company bring good and new ideas. There is a mix between physical and office work, so you are not sit all day. Overall I would give 4/5

Same role

Worked there for a year 2 people quit one moved to another location due to manager.

Lots of issues at the one on twin oaks. I was pressured into driving a forklift without a license said no I want my license. Second was taking down skid racks over 16ft without harnesses. Said no again and proved you need your fall and safety ticket, so that being said the manager doesn’t know safety regulations and will try to get to you do that stuff to save money for the company. There’s no maintenance at those places also. I was a sales associate with zero sales. Manager there also controls who gets a percentage of each company and told me specifically to ask the employees for a percentage. It’s not a good place to work at that location. In the end the company isn’t there for you at all. Much more problems and issues there. Pay isn’t good too. Happy I’m out of that place.

Pros

The people you work with other then managers are decent people

Cons

Weird managers who sell safety supplies but don’t know any safety laws
Same role

Good and versatile job.

Fastenal offer a very versatile work. You learn a lot about all the industrie and about many different product. Also, the team is very great and the manager are commit in your job. Very good job for a student.
Same roleSame location

Sales associate - part time

Great for people with family obligations. They offer part time, during the week, no nights, no weekends. They are really open to offer job upgrades within the company itself

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fastenal. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9