Fast Track

Fast Track Employee Reviews

Canada3 reviews

Good part time job/side hustle

Fast track delivery is very flexible with scheduling but doesn’t pay the drivers what they’re worth. Although the job description tells you about how many hours you’ll work and packages you’ll deliver, they’re many inconveniences that come along with this job(access/customer problems, locating restrooms, fluctuating end times, weather conditions). Really ask your interviewer as many questions as you can to ensure you’re mentally prepared for the position.

Pros

-Free snacks after shifts(sometimes) -end work days earlier (sometimes)

Cons

Long hours, all vans maintenance aren’t up to par, lots of running about -lots of inconveniences( road conditions, weather, phone/gps)

Fast track gave me a chance to work with the company and I appreciate

When I stared with Fast Track I didn't know how to read a measure tape . Fast Track taught how to read a tape measure and I learned lots from the company thanks a lot I appreciate

Insights into Fast Track

Areas for improvement
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Sense of belonging

Very difficult job - Struggling economy makes it even harder

Cold Sales over the phone is a very challenging, if not almost impossible task. Very difficult job, unfortunately too little time to prove your capabilities. I excelled in customer service, enjoyed my co-workers and many aspects of the job (besides the pressure sales), founder of this company is wonderful. Really believed in the education that they provide their clients. I was unhappy about being laid off, especially so quickly and having a family to provide for. However, I know that this had nothing to do with my work overall; this was not the ideal job for me. Many overtime hours required to make daily sales quotas, not conducive to enabling sales team to spend time with their family.

Pros

Free financial education

Cons

Cold calls, long hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fast Track. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement