Fast Track Commercial Inc. Employee Reviews

Dedication
Manager Assistant (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB4 April 2018
A small start up company that is growing at a fast pace. If you are a dedicated, trustworthy and reliable employee, you are definitely compensated. It is a nice working environment / atmosphere with qualified skilled employees.
Pros
Dedicated and skilled employees
I’ll be sure to leave this employment term off of my resume
Bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB3 March 2018
Hmmm where to begin? Be prepared to fulfill a role OTHER than the one you were hired for. The atmosphere is highly stressful. I found that myself and everyone around me were constantly “putting out fires” as a result of lack of controls, processes, and proper management. There is no sense of morale, culture, or appreciation. There aren’t any perks or benefits and they don’t offer fair compensation. What they do offer however are expectations for their employees to stay for hours outside of their contract for no additional compensation. All in all.... over worked and underpaid. Good riddance!!
Pros
I’ll have to get back to you on that one
Cons
No company culture, poor compensation, stressful
Official response from Fast Track Commercial Inc.
4 April 2018

Very sorry to hear that you feel this way. Always two sides to a story.

No company management
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Calgary27 February 2018
Run!!!! This company has zero corporate management. No job descriptions or organizational structure. Below average pay with above average expectations for hours you are expected to work in order to fix years worth of mis-management. They would rather spend money on empty offices to make themselves look bigger than they are, before investing in their people. Turnover rate of over 100% and no one has really been there longer than 3 months.

Their lack of management has put countless subcontractors at risk.

Don't invest your time or energy.
Pros
Had some good employees
Cons
Lost all good employees, always looked stupid because of things employees had no control over
Official response from Fast Track Commercial Inc.
4 April 2018

It is unfortunate that you feel this way. Always two sides to a story.

No appreciated
Business Development Consultant (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB13 October 2016
Learned about the industry. Managed by a single person. Potentially there is no professionalism at all. Neither system at place nor conducive to establish.
Pros
Small Organization
Cons
Poorly managed

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fast Track Commercial Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.4