Fast Labour Solutions Employee Review

View all Fast Labour Solutions reviews

Fun and educational
Flood Restoration Temp (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB28 August 2013
I learned a great deal about flood restoration. I became financially stable and comfortable with going to work every day. Management were very nice and understanding. my co workers had fun and enjoyed there time during the work period. Hardest part of the job was when it got too hot weather wise. the most enjoyable part of the job was the money i made.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
free lunches werent gluten free

Other Fast Labour Solutions Employee Reviews

the are a company that does hiring for other companies
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB21 February 2018
I work for them during the Fort Mcmurray clean up done a shutdown with them and they still help me get out there for work there a good company so if you need works there a place to go get workers they will find them for you
Very Rewarding
heights while utilizing lineman equipment (Former Employee) –  Alberta, Saskatchewan and Mantioba17 March 2017
Working with Fast Labour Solutions was very rewarding, owner and staff were very straightforward honest and professional. I worked some temporary jobs with this company and was treated with respect and was very happy with job placements. I would rate their services as excellent. Would recommend them to anyone looking for short term or long term positions.
Pros
Very helpful and resourceful

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fast Labour Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7