Fast Labour Solutions Employee Reviews

the are a company that does hiring for other companies
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB21 February 2018
I work for them during the Fort Mcmurray clean up done a shutdown with them and they still help me get out there for work there a good company so if you need works there a place to go get workers they will find them for you
Very Rewarding
heights while utilizing lineman equipment (Former Employee) –  Alberta, Saskatchewan and Mantioba17 March 2017
Working with Fast Labour Solutions was very rewarding, owner and staff were very straightforward honest and professional. I worked some temporary jobs with this company and was treated with respect and was very happy with job placements. I would rate their services as excellent. Would recommend them to anyone looking for short term or long term positions.
Pros
Very helpful and resourceful
Productive work environment
Construction Labourer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB26 February 2017
Always worked hard hand good crew leaders. The pay was excellent always had work . people and lunch was diverse . only thing I could say bad was the meeting location to get to work.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Hours
Amazing Company
Payroll Accountant (Current Employee) –  Calgary10 March 2015
They helped me find an exciting job in these tough times, and also helped me transition into the new system. I am very thankful to them
Great place! Great team!
Administrative assistant (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB9 March 2015
Fast Labor Solutions was a life-saver. I am current a contract worker through them as an administrative assistant. Moved here from the east just 2 and a half weeks ago and I am already working thanks to them.

The team is very kind and easy to talk to when you have any questions or concerns.
Pros
Quick and helpful. Nice team. Listens to your needs.
Fun and educational
Flood Restoration Temp (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB28 August 2013
I learned a great deal about flood restoration. I became financially stable and comfortable with going to work every day. Management were very nice and understanding. my co workers had fun and enjoyed there time during the work period. Hardest part of the job was when it got too hot weather wise. the most enjoyable part of the job was the money i made.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
free lunches werent gluten free

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fast Labour Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7