Fasken Martineau Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Learned a lot from this Firm
Billings Clerk (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 October 2017
A day in the life of a Billings Clerk was printing out the wip report for lawyers to view which clients are to be billed; processed many transfers and writeoffs where indicated by lawyers; proofread the descriptions; processed the bills to submit to clients for payment. The hardest part of job was the staying late to ensure all bills were submitted. The most enjoyable part of the job was even though times were stressful, the other coworkers tried to involve a little laughter which made it a bit of a fun environment.
Pros
When we worked late the company provided dinners and free taxi rides home.
Cons
environnement de travail très confidentiel et agréable
commis aux services alimentaires (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC29 August 2017
journée d'une durée de 7 h avec une période de repas, apprendre à travailler avec une extrême discrétion, avec un superviseur, mais plusieurs patrons,lieu de travail demandant une confidentialité exceptionnelle.

L'aspect le plus difficile de mon poste : d'être vigilante à toutes les demandes de dernières minute et d'en gérer les priorités.

L'aspect le plus agréable du poste était l'environnement du travail: une vue superbe sur le fleuve et de l'autre côté une vue exceptionnelle sur la ville.
Pros
excellents avantages sociaux et plusieurs semaines de vacances
Cons
changement de superviseur et non respect des conditions d'embauche
fun at work
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 July 2016
the manager treated everybody fairly, sometimes it's hard but we enjoyed working with each other even at busy hours of work
very busy atmosphere (they keep you on your toes daily)
Mailroom Clerk (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 February 2015
even though you're pretty well compensated, very often they ask you to do 'miracles' this mostly refers to courier deliveries. I understand this is a law firm and they've got dead lines but courier companies have schedules for a reason and lawyers don't care about them. It's frustrating trying to explain that we can't bend the rules whenever we want.
Pros
well compensated for your work.
Cons
You're expected to come in to work whenever they call you.
fun
Delivery /Sorting Clerk (Former Employee) –  vancouver23 January 2014
Can work as a team,unity.eager to learn and improve my skills,Can work well independently and with any team member at work. I learned about sorting mails and scanning,we assign in different department.enjoyable part of my job, when everybody are in good mood job well done smoothly and happily no tension to each others. hardest part of job, when i start to the new category its to challenging for me,but i accomplish at the of the day. About co workers lot of things like when you forgot the willing to share their ability how works done smoothly. management; how deal with co-workers,they teach very eagerly with patient, no harm make it job well done.
Day at work
Handyman/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Montreal Qc5 November 2013
Helped with day to day tasks, moving offices installing furniture