Fas Gas Plus

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

It is most of the time not busy

If you want to deal with reps and suppliers stock and cash u mostly work alone have to deal with gas no breaks cleaning maintain a clean store and keep coffee fresh

very productive and fun place to work.

By working there i learn how to multitasking .Drive offs was the hardest part off the day .Meeting all sword of people was greatest experience .Working with different culture was another great on hand experience .

Pros

consecianse on fuel

Cons

Performing night shift

Productive, fast-paced, longer shifts, helpful management

Responsible for all storefront duties, like - accurately handling money in the form of cash, debit, or credit card from patrons in exchange for services. Scanned items, provided a change from balance drawers, and processes card transactions.

Easy Job

I loved working with the people at FasGas Everybody was nice and helpful the whole time we worked together . They showed me how to stock the cooler so it wouldn’t run out of things and keep the front looking neat and clean as possible.

Productive workplace

Highly likely staff and team members with a friendly workplace. Nicely managed and operated by the manager. Learned a lot about teamwork, leadership and customer service.

Good active job

As long as you're willing to work in all weather this position is great. Very social work for sure, If you can't handle lots of people and talking every day and do it with a smile I wouldn't recommend this.

It’s a big company and very caring about business

The job was good. It was interesting job because I met lot of people in my shift lots were my friends most of the people I know what they need. I was happy on this job

New environment that helped me grow and meet new people!

It was a great first time job. I met a ton of new people, and learned to work under pressure. I got more and more comfortable with the customers and my coworkers, and that sufficently made me more friendly and easy going. The hours were great, and my employer was incredibly nice!

Pros

flexible hours

Cons

sometimes stressful situations

Laid back but productive work environment with excellent coworkers.

Working here was and enjoyable experience while it was still open. The tasks required of me were quick and repetitive, but for the most part I just helped the customers that came in.

Pros

Discounted food at the connecting restaurant

Cons

Was outside of the city.

Very busy and great customers

there was always something to do even if there were no customers, there was still cleaning and stocking to be done. I learned to be friendly with customers and that customers are always right :)

Pros

percentage of on drinks and snacks

Cons

there were no cons

Customers and Co-workers

The co-workers were always great to work with and we became a little family and most still stay in contact after quitting. Regular customers were always a great part of the day and we would always make a game of remembering what the customer would come in for and would have it ready at the till. We weren't allowed pay raises and being a female i wasn't allowed to stay to close the store in fear of easily getting robbed.

productive

the environment is good enough to work in but the stress level is honestly too much. other wise it is a stable job and good enough for me. I have learned many things from there when I was working.

Good people to work with

I liked working with the people but when mistakes were made we were expected to pay out of pocket for them (when a customer quoted and different amount of gas be pumped inside the store than outside the store the difference was to be paid by the pump jockey)

nice place to learn and earn extra income

good opportunity to have extra earning great place to learn customer service and other sales related jobs. friendly environment. good management provide full training and opportunity to learn.

Wouldn't recommend working there

The boss is rude and fires people for no specific reason it's like he doesn't know the laws in Canada the job isn't bad it's just the manager in my opinion His brother who owns the franchise is really nice on the other hand

It was an alright job to think of it.

I had trouble with some of the customers because I put the wrong gas in a sports car and he got mad. Second the boss was always yelling and I was to slow pumping some cars at one pint.

Overall ok starting job!!

If you want to have your own business then sure go ahead with this. Otherwise, you cannot raise families with such jobs. Nice learning experience but becomes routine after a month.

relaxed work place with big dogs

loved when i was working there from grade 10 friendly staffs family who made me easily jump into workplace from young age. it was great experience when I was working there

Good place and nice person into thr worksite

Happy to work the company with may colleages at my employer... and arranging of stocks inside the convinience store at wife the shelves ,glass windows , monitoring the cleanliness the wash room.

productive and effective workplace

I am working with fasgas plus gas station with convenience store where I could built my management and self development skill as a manager. tasks include management skill as well as communication skill with customer service.

was a respectful place to work

I worked night shift, I got the right hours that I asked. I was given the right support when I needed it. I would work for this company again because they listened to their employees requests.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fas Gas Plus. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement