Fas Gas Plus Employee Reviews

was a respectful place to work
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Sylvan Lake, AB19 June 2019
I worked night shift, I got the right hours that I asked. I was given the right support when I needed it. I would work for this company again because they listened to their employees requests.
fun workplace
Stocker (Former Employee) –  Spruce Grove, AB19 March 2019
employees were fun to hang with and were easy to get along with. The training was easy and fun to do. Learned how to stock properly. the hardest part was making sure all the stock was there in the shipment package.
Pros
easy going people
Cons
heavy items
unpredictable job hours and limited advancement
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Cranbrook, BC23 January 2019
for the minimum wage, the work was too excessive and little job security as turnover was very high. repetitive tasks help you learn the workforce environment.
Pros
free Coffee drinks
management is not good
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Didsbury, AB6 October 2018
i did not have a set schedule and did not get paid properly, was not treated well, was asked to come in early to count and was not paid for that time.
Was a job to pay bills
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB9 August 2018
The day was usually just manning the cash register and cleaning as needed. has to count lotto and cigarettes. Received restock and fuel orders. Was alone each shift
Good Place to Work
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Swift Current, SK1 August 2018
Good co workers and nice atmosphere to work. My Job duties include every thing from Cash counter to interacting with the company corporate management. This was a very good and learning
experince about work culture in Canada.
Pros
Learned about Canada work culture
Cons
No Scope Of Advancement in job
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Slave Lake, AB30 April 2018
Having worked here for over 4 years i can effectively say that a job at fas gas is very fulfilling as a student. It allows one to connect with a variety of customers whilst learning about proper customer service. Overall its a very good job.
Cons
Rowdy customers
the fas gas was good before new managament
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Vegreville, AB29 April 2018
the new manage ment was the one rhat really screwed the place over. before, it was neat, the pay was good and the customers actually liked the place. not so much now
Productive , Fun place to work
Gas Station Attendant (Former Employee) –  Peace River, AB7 April 2018
Typical day of work was 10-3pm, Coffee,Greetings, Dress code, Learned to price things fairly, enjoyable part of job was meeting new people, Management of the job was well organized, great communication with employees
Customers were great but the owners are not so...
Head Cashier/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Manning, AB23 March 2018
Pros: Working at Fas Gas gave me the ability to have customer service experience as well as maintaining the store. It gave me the knowledge to supervise other staffs and learn more of the aspect of the business in retail.

Cons: The owners were not honest people and have some trouble with the law. That is all I can say for now.
Pros
Gaining experience
Cons
Dishonest owners
good
CASHIER (Current Employee) –  Red Deer, AB6 March 2018
The Fasgas plus is an easy place to work and since you work on your own you have a lot of freedom. It gets extremely boring sometimes. but overall is good if you looking to work as a part-time if you are student
improved communication skills
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB25 January 2018
I learned how to deal with customers in different situations and solve customers problem with an effective way.I understand five different languages which includes Afghani,Pakistani,Indian and English language.The most enjoyable part of my job is to deal with different culture people and solve their problems in their own language.
Pros
flexible job for student
Cons
insecure job
great place to do a work.
Sales Associate /Cashier (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB24 January 2018
Always get help from my team when ever there was problem. Good working environment and great work culture. Learned a lot of new things by dealing with different type of people. Hardest past was when my manager scheduled me for openings but now I am loving it. the most loving part of my job was to deal with different people and know there culture.
No review
Cashier / Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Red Deer, AB3 January 2018
I only worked here 2 nights a week, and didnt have much to do with the other staff or management. I did not like the pressure of the mystery shopping at my boss put so much effort into expressing
Nice place , Great Boss
Cashier (Former Employee) –  302 Avenue H S , Saskatoon SK10 December 2017
Get in , do count's, do shift change, Serve customers. Learned a lot about doing my job , Management is great, Hardest part is dealing with the bad customers.
Fun
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Warburg, AB9 December 2017
Fast pace always meeting new people always something to do weather make coffee taking of customers
Some light cleaning bathrooms dusting shelving wiping down counters some stocking
Best place to work!!
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Moose Jaw, SK4 December 2017
So far the experience is pretty good, management is good, and all the colleagues are very helpful. Highly trained employees and best at customer service.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Experience with Fas gas plus
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB22 November 2017
It is a great experience while working in Fas gas Plus. All the members are very co-operative and nice.I just go there on weekends i am working as a cashier there on weekends i just handle the whole store.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
no cons
People are ok to work with
Gas Station Attendant (Former Employee) –  Cranbrook, BC13 November 2017
Well i wouldnt recommend working there they keep you at bare minimum so they don't have to pay out benefits and well it's not the greatest place to work plus can't get anymore then 20 hrs a week ...
Fast work place enviorment
Manager (Former Employee) –  Cranbrook, BC2 November 2017
greeting and assisting each customer. Addressed customer inquiries and resolved complaints.
Handled weekly schedules according to payroll policies.
Developed and implemented social media marketing plan to publicize sales and improve revenue. Stocked and restocked inventory when shipments were received.