Farnell Packaging
Farnell Packaging Employee Review

Gave me a chance when no one else would

5 June 2015
Words can not express the patience and understanding the owners have towards their employees. They know every individual by name and make a point to come for a visit to say hi to everyone. When it comes to fantastic communication with every employee this place has hit a grand slam. Thank you for providing me with that stepping stone I needed to become who I am today. :)
5.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Respectful and understanding of employees
Cons
Tough sleep patterns
6 July 2020
Converting operator (Current Employee) - Nova Scotia
I had no problems with farnell packaging other than the fact I couldn’t handle the heat in the plant because I get sick when I get to hot. Pay was good, you even get shift premium when you work nights.
Pros
Everything other than the heat
Cons
The plant gets very hot during summer days
15 September 2019
Production Operator (Current Employee) - Dartmouth, NS
The management is open-minded. They listen to everyones opinion. Although it's a fast-pacing environment, you can ensure the safety of everybody. Everybody is very supportive especially to the newly hired people.
4 March 2019
Press Operator (Former Employee) - Dartmouth, NS
Old family business that want to do everything a certain way. Not open to new ideas or concepts. People there will throw you under the bus in a heartbeat. Not the best place to work but if you click with the in crowd all is good.
Pros
Good pay for the area
  1. Gave me a chance when no one else would