Exciting new job created for a Customer Service Specialist
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) – Winnipeg, MB – 9 May 2018
Since starting this job every day has been a great learning experience. I started off working for Operations, with Manager in Ames Iowa. Within 4 weeks, starting working for Head of Operations in Winnipeg Office, 2 months later working for Head of Marketing and the position grew out of operations and into marketing and sales.
The worst work experience in my life. Plz, be careful with your future!
Senior Agronomist (Former Employee) – Edmonton, AB – 21 April 2018
Not trying to offend anyone but I don want to see more victims getting into this company
-My sincere advise to job seekers is to ask about the company's reputation and the managers before they accept any positions with the company.
- Most of the managers lack any kind of professionalism at the company. They are typically lower educated red necks who fully rely on authority. They don't have any real previous leadership experience.
- The company tries to attract venture capitalists to invest in it. That requires a fast growth rate in order to be able to pay back the investors. In the mean time, it pushes the company owner and higher level managers to compromise all moral and ethical standards towards their employees and customers. The company is not financially stable, so don't get tricked with how superficially they spend. There are some very good people in the company but they are very scared to speak up and they are actually the ones that do all the hard work. Farmers need to be aware of what kind of information they want to share with this company.
- If you are an experienced professional, joining this company would be one of the biggest mistakes. Once you're in, they'll start trying to extract your knowledge and experience and get a younger (cheaper) employee to replace you. Won't be too long before they start playing the "if you wanna keep your job" game with you. Be careful with the way you write your resume. They learn alot from your resume even if they don't hire you at the end. Stay away from details
- As I mentioned before, higher level managers aremore... lower educated red necks, which makes them very unfriendly and oppressive towards minorities. If you are a minority, try to record every single incident of discrimination they do towards you. These records can be very helpful in case of a dispute at the Canadian Human Rights Commission. And you'll make alot of money out of them if you decided to complain.
- If you decided to try a position with the company, make sure your base salary is good and fair compared to your skills and knowledge. Do not think that it will be much appreciated if you invested time and effort in their company. And do not believe anything about bonuses. They got a history of making people do the entire work, then letting them go so they won't pay the bonus. Make sure you get paid for relocation expenses. Do not trust everything the say.
- Don't rely at the the HR department at all. They are there to smile, post jobs and write fake reviews. They are good people but they are very scared and just trying to keep their jobs
If you can't fight tyranny & oppression, then at least let people know about it.less
Flexible time during winter and summer time. Sales separated from agronomy.
Complete absence of morals and ethics. Lack of knowledge. Very low salaries
A work place with unprofessional and insincere management
Developer/Analyst (Former Employee) – Lethbridge, AB – 27 March 2018
This place has horrible insincere management with the policy of making fear on employees arrogantly. No employee is valued and is viewed as just another cog in the tractor to bring in more money for the greedy eyes which see only money not ability and humanity. Pressure, stress and fear is transferred from upper managers to middle managers and finally to the employees as a sick loop chain. If you want to work in a friendly atmosphere with humble management system and enjoy your life with your work condition, I do not suggest to select this company.
The company has been undergoing a lot of growth in a global scale and that provides so much opportunity to learn. New positions are created regularly because of the growth which provides opportunity to diversify your skills and the added bonus of a promotion! With the fast expansion means putting all your effort in and hard work, which is expected.