Farm Credit Canada
Happiness score is 77 out of 100

Farm Credit Canada Employee Reviews

Canada45 reviews

balancetimecompanyplaceworkinggreatmanagementwork

High performance and culture based organization

Excellent place to work and grow. There's always new things to learn daily. Have not had a boring day in all the years I had worked there. Lots of room for advancement if you are willing to relocate for new job opportunities.

Pros

Employees are setup for success. Lots of ongoing training

FCC has great culture, the RMA role is very admin heavy and repetitive

A great place to work for some. If you have a degree in Ag, you are probably over qualified for the RMA role and will quickly become bored. It’s a great place to start if you’re looking to advance in FCC but may get stuck there if Managament is not open to change. The culture at FCC is amazing. Very supportive. Good work life balance.

Insights into Farm Credit Canada

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Supportive environment

Great place to work, great people and culture!

I have really enjoyed my time working for FCC. I work with a wonderful team of professionals and my manager supports my growth and development. We even have 12 paid learning days to focus on learning things for our current job or to develop into a job we want to grow into in the future. That's a neat perk and something I've never seen in other places I've worked.

Great place if you like corporate work

Typical corporate environment, but comes with excellent benefits and perks. Can be quite boring and repetitive at times, but it's an office job so that's to be expected.

Really good

Good company lots of training and help. Working day to day with great people. Learning new things all good. Very excellent help and assistance. Management very great and encouraging.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Not enough hours

A great company to work with, back by their amazing culture and benefits.

If you talk about a 'great' company to work with, what are some of the things you would look for?CultureLeadershipBenefitsSalaryPeersFCC does NOT compromise in their company culture. It's an amazing company with great leaders who have your best interests at heart. And Their benefits and salary packages are top-notch.

Pros

Culture Leadership Benefits Salary

Good place to work. Excellent tools , management culture is an issue

Great work life balance. However not a great people place due to management style. Always need to have documentation ready as management assume work is not being done even though its communicated in daily scrums and status updates.

Pros

Great technology

Cons

Bad Management

Focus on the customer AND the employee.

FCC's workplace culture encourages accountability, growth and collaboration. We are encouraged to take a customer lens to every decision we make. While there is always a feeling that work/life balance could be better, FCC is among the best of the best, which is born out by the annual anonymous employee engagement surveys administered by a 3rd party. Coaching is ingrained in the culture whether it's coaching a peer or coaching up to the executive. We are accountable to speak responsibly, deliver on commitments and care about others' success as much as our own.

From work placement to Real life

Farm Credit Canada is one of the best places I have worked in my life. Everyone there always is willing to go the distance to make sure you succeed in your own career! I would highly recommend working at Farm Credit Canada if you ever get the chance too.

Good place to work if you are bilingual and understand farming business

I definitely would work for Farm credit again if I could. The atmosphere is of the utmost respect for one another, almost family like. Although I was on a 6 month contract, i thoroughly enjoyed working and made some good friends.

Friendly and fun place to work.

Passionate about agriculture and advancing the agriculture industry through innovation and knowledge. Intelligent and fun people to work with. Motivating supervisors.

Work hard, play hard

Expectations are high at FCC, but the work environment is dynamic, challenging and fun. Management is effective and engaged. You are given the tools and support required to succeed. FCC is big on the"solutions, not excuses" approach to work...And change! I would highly recommend it to anyone who is wanting more from their career, and who is a self-starter, with a strong work ethic and a team player attitude. If you feel the need to win at the cost (including railroading your peers), look elsewhere.

Top employer with great culture and benefits

FCC is a challenging but rewarding place to work. The deliberate culture creates a place where voices are heard and you can challenge the status quo in a safe environment. Compensation, benefits and work/life balance are excellent.

Good people to work with, lots of snacks!

I enjoyed working at FCC, as it was a fun group of people to work with. I learned all about lending and how to process a lot of loans simultaneously. I felt that I was micromanaged far more than my other colleagues which was a large reason why I left FCC. Overall great place, but just not for me.

Pros

Fun work environment

Cons

Micromanaged

Great culture!

The culture will not be like any you have encountered. For some this is good and others, bad. The benefits are amazing. Employees are friendly and engaged.

Pros

Good benefits

Job Security

I love working for Farm Credit Canada, the only problem for me is the uncertainty of my job as it is not secure. I'd like to hold a position that is full time permanent position.

Pros

great people, great hours, and I love the work

Cons

Job security

A1 Place of work

Daily work load is very balanced and distributed between employees. Full transparency management still. Management is very professional, highly educated and they know exactly what they do. It's an enjoyable place to walk-up in the morning to go to.

Pros

Balanced workload, you have time to learn new work related stuff.

Cons

Didn't see any cons

Love of farms

If you love farming, you will love working at Farm Credit Corporation. I worked in two different offices. I started out from a temp agency and it worked into a full time position. Great people and great place.

Work at FCC

When customer problem was not solved and work after hours and find the solution. Keep patience and listen and customer angry Make a good relationship with management team Keep harmless workplace environment Time commitment Easy going and friendly

Pros

flexable hours

Cons

Overtime

Nice Place to work

A very nice environment with the focus on the working ethics. Friendly managers encourage to balance your working and life. Learned a lot of new job environment terms

Great company overall

Great people with a passion for agriculture. FCC stands behind their producers. Advancement is based on performance. Culture for high performance is strong and makes for a great working environment, if everyone works by the intended purpose of the cultural practices. Expectations are high and travel is required.

Pros

flexibility

Cons

long hours at times

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Farm Credit Canada. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement