Farm Boy Employee Review

A welcoming place to earn some cash during the summer
Produce Team - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, Ontario20 April 2013
The day starts off with punching yourself in and doing a quick run through the section where you are assigned for the day and checking to see which shelves need to be re-stocked. This is pretty much the main part of the job: re-stocking shelves in your area with a higher priority on produce that is on sale.

I learned about how storage rooms are arranged and how to efficiently maintain a well-organized and good looking stock of produce. This was made quite easy with the help of the friendly management at Farm Boy plus the other workers also there.

The hardest part of the job was finding a way to re-stock a shelf that didn't need to be re-stocked but had to be because of the order of the department manager. The best part of the job was the availability of help and assistance with almost anything at most times.
Pros
flexible schedules
Cons
inconsistent amount of hours per week

Other Farm Boy Employee Reviews

It was a lot of busy and physically demanding work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON7 May 2018
It was my first job. The manager of my department was very nice and wanted me to learn qualities that will continue to help me moving forward. This place taught me what hard work is and that it pays off
fast paced with lots of good people
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON7 May 2018
Lots of work with a very positive and welcoming atmosphere, many chances to interact and engage with customers and help people have an enjoyable experience.