All they want to hear is that you spew off the farm boy experience
How would you deal with a situation in which you and coworker are having trouble getting along and are having difficulty communicating?
How would you go about helping a staff member that is struggling?
Has their ever been a time in your life where you helped someone that was struggling and you took the time and effort to help them?
How would you deal with an irate customer?
I bout my experience of cleaning
Assistant manager interview:
1. Why Farm boy
2. What is your experience managing people
3. Have you ever had to approach someone who was not following procedures well. Not complying with companies policies. How do you approach a bad employee.
4. How do you manage a team. What is your management style
5. How has a manager in past influenced you. What qualities make a good manager
6. Are you open to work other departments
7. Salary expectations
Customer service related questions...and availability
Why you want to work with them.
What your expectations are walking in to that building.
Here are the questions the store manager asked me for my interview
Tell me about yourself
Why do you want to quit your current job (btw they have a "no moonlighting policy")
Can you tell me a time when you had to problem solve
If we don't have a position available for the position your applying for what other department do you want to work in
And they may ask you personal questions as well
Have you ever been to a Farm Boy store? (HINT: Go to a Farm Boy store before your interview)
What does "customer service" mean to you?
What would you have to offer to Farm Boy?
What are some of your strong points/weak points?