Faris Team Real Estate Brokerage

Faris Team Real Estate Brokerage Employee Reviews

Love working here!!

I have worked at many real estate brokerages throughout my career and Faris Team is by far the best. Departments are organized and efficient. My initial training and on boarding was seamless. I started during the COVID pandemic and they have been very flexible with the needs of my family. They encourage me in both my work and home life. There are many employee incentives, they truly show they care. We have aggressive goals and we need to come together as a team to achieve them which is why being the right fit for this company is so important. I love working with this elite group of people!!

Pros

Fair compensation, benefits, clear goals, never boring!!!

Cons

Must be able to work under pressure and be totally focused

Company that supports their employees

As someone who has worked for organizations of all sizes for over 20 years, Faris Team is truly one of the most loving, innovative and exciting places to work. If you are looking for a place where you will feel like you are making an impact, then Faris Team is the right choice. Employees and agents are appreciated no matter what role and there it is an environment where you can build a career.No workplace drama, egos or backstabbing. Everyone at the company is focused on serving the clients and providing the best real estate experience. It's all about the mission and making an impact one sale at a time.

Pros

Healthy team environment, support to grow and learn, people are fantastic.

Amazing company!

The Faris Team is a well organized company with strong leadership and great colleagues to support you. You are fully equipped with the tools to succeed.

Pros

Positive culture and great training

Going full out for their employees, not just their clients.

Faris Team Real Estate Brokerage is a first class operation with excellent leadership, a clear mission, and a defined path on how to reach it’s goals. Members of the team are carefully screened to align with the team’s culture resulting in an amazing, knowledgeable and supportive group of professionals working together to provide the best real estate experience in the world. I couldn’t imagine selling real estate without this amazing team wrapped around me.Caution: Being the #1 team in the country is incredibly gratifying and financially rewarding but requires a real team effort. Interdependent relationships, piles of communication, and a steady pace of business are the norm. We work hard, then we play hard!

Pros

Endless support

Cons

Long hours during busy times of the year.

Truly Builds Company Culture Based on Core Values

Strong workplace culture comes to mind when I think of Faris Team. In my first few weeks at Faris Team, I thought the company’s Core Values may have been really high standards of culture that were talked about but hard to achieve. I very soon came to realize that the Core Values are LIVED AND BREATHED by all! Faris Team truly strives to live their Core Values DAILY – Love, On Fire, Excellence, Growth, Innovation, and WOW. From the CEO, to the Agents, to the Client Connection Team (Front Desk) and to all employees, these Core Values create a workplace Culture that is a pleasure to be a part of! This is how I feel, and I have only been with the company only a few months. In my time with the company, I have been:• Verbally appreciated in front of the whole company TWICE• Verbally appreciated in front of my team by my direct manager• Given physical employee gifts 5 times. Examples include: Admin. Professional Appreciation Day, International Women’s Day, Reaching Team GoalsThere is daily communication between with my direct manager and the CEO, and myself and my direct manager. I have the ability to reach out to other department managers or the CEO if needed. The most enjoyable part of my job is the people that I work with!

Pros

Constant feeling of employee appreciation

Loving and Supportive Environment

Faris team truly is the best around. Employees are valued and supported by leadership. Hard work is rewarded and there is so much room for growth as the team is continuously striving for personal and business growth. The environment is very team oriented and welcoming. Could not ask for better!

Pros

Room for Growth, Fast Paced, Good Benefits, Great Support

Great Team environment, lots of motivation!

FARIS Team is a great team culture. I’ve been with the team for over a year now and have LOVED it! They provide tons of support, guidance and motivation, especially to newer partners who are learning the ropes. I love meeting new people, hearing their stories and finding them the perfect home! Everyday is a new adventure!

Pros

Incentives

Cons

The Team really does go Full Out For You!

I love working but most definitely love being a part of such a fabulous Team! I have experienced nothing but respect and professionalism all around. The support and on going motivation from the combined action of this group of people, provides effective and efficient results.I am truly honoured and blessed to be a part of the Team!

Pros

Very Generous with gifts

Best Real Estate Brokerage to Work For!

FARIS sets the bar high and does whatever it takes to help each and everyone one of us succeed. I've worked for other brokerages where I was just another number but not here. My Boss knows my name, my kids names, never had that anywhere else. Nothing but LOVE and Support is given by each and every person, from the top down. Continuous opportunity to grow personally and professionally. A true understanding of family, at work and home. Always supporting 24/7. Small, kind gestures to show appreciation of the great work you do, to WOW's that blow your mind. Highly recommend working here, there is always doors that are opening at FARIS and with open arms to get you though them.

Great Company Culture & Leadership

If you live in Simcoe County, you are undoubtedly aware of Faris Team, if only by seeing so many signs for sold houses around town. Community involvement is also big at Faris Team, which sponsors multiple local events and donates tens of thousands of dollars/year to local charities. What you don't see in those events, signs, and statistics is a driven, yet accessible and down-to-earth leadership team. This company has short-term, medium-term, and long-term goals mapped out, and is ready and able to provide support to each team member to help them move the needle for the whole company towards those goals.In addition to obvious industry success and growth, what really fuels the whole team is the company culture. It is the perfect combination of the company core values, which results in everyone on the team doing all that they can (full out for you!) to create the best real estate experience for each and every client. And get this: the entire team gets it and does it naturally. You don't hear people grumbling about having to go above and beyond for a particular client or situation - instead, we celebrate and reward going above and beyond for our clients. The "Team" part of the company name can't be over-stated. If you are invited to join the team, you're working alongside realtors, stagers, mortgage brokers, admin assistants, accounting, reception, and dozens of other people who are all pulling the line in the same direction. That alone makes the work environment unlike no other.

Pros

great team culture, reward-based compensation, strong leadership

Jobs at Faris Team Real Estate Brokerage

See more jobs

They truly care about every single team member's success

Every member on this team has the most kind, genuine heart. I feel so blessed to be part of such an amazing group of professionals! From the forward-thinking Leadership, to the talent filled marketing, and the hardworking Sales Partners, you couldn't ask to surround yourself with better people.

Even after 10 years I have never looked back

Workplace Culture is the best. When one person sells a home, everyone celebrates. The training and support helps us to be the best that we can be. Our Customer Satisfaction is very important. I wake up in the morning and wonder “who can I help today?”

Pros

Helping people at different stages of their lives

Incredible place to work! Truly care about you and your well being.

Been on the team for a long time and I can’t imagine working anywhere else. I have worked in other offices in the same industry and big corporate offices. I know this workplace is the absolute best. I get praised and appreciated often. I tell new hires working on our team is like winning the lottery. I love the team and the culture. Tons of support and encouragement. Every person is handed picked and has a very important role and very much appreciated. Highly recommend and have brought on several people over the years and they also love their career.

Pros

Tons of training and support. Amazing culture.

Cons

None that I can think of!

Amazing experience working here

I recently started as a realtor here. I had been in the industry for 5 years prior. Honestly I am blown away by this team. Interview process is intense because they want to make sure they hire good people. Mark Faris, the CEO took 1-2 hours in our first Interview to get to know me and my wife personally and understand us and if I'd be a good fit. The care he and his wife show for everyone on the team is incredible. On the practical side it's been amazing. They essentially fill your schedule up with buyer and seller lead meetings and give you all the tools you need to sign them, Ipads, phones, scripts, power points. It is very streamlined and you receive a LOT of training prior. They invest A LOT in their employees. However they expect you to work hard and professionally in return. I would highly recommend working here if you want to develop professionally.

Pros

Extensive training, great opportunities for income and professional growth

Cons

Do not apply if you don't want to engage yourself or work hard

Way too much disconnection from top to bottom

I knew the first day there this place was not going to work out. Way too much raw raw and way to little honesty and communication from top to bottom. I would avoid this employer at all costs. Nothing but horror stories from former employees and business partners. Slimy underhanded secret and lots of raw raw chanting at business meetings. RUN! Run like the wind. Run like Mexican water through a first time tourist.

Pros

Free breakfast at weekly meeting

Cons

Unreasonable expectations

Official response from Faris Team Real Estate Brokerage

29 April 2021
Finding a good fit with a company can be a bit of a journey and we sincerely hope you have found success and synergy with the right team. Besides doing a weekly team cheer, you may recall how much we do to motivate our team members with generous gifts, perks, and benefits as well as training and support. We work hard but we also share our success with our team members at every level and don’t hold back when it comes to rewards. We take our reputation very seriously. As you know, we filter every decision through our core values of LOVE, ON FIRE, EXCELLENCE, GROWTH, INNOVATION and WOW. It’s truly a cornerstone of our business and one of the reasons why we not only can attract those aligned with those values, but why we are one of the most trusted names in real estate.Having said all that, it’s pretty easy for a company to toot their own horn so I encourage you to read some of the over 1,100 5-star reviews from clients who have used our services to get an unbiased perspective. Please accept our sincere best wishes for success wherever your career path takes you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Faris Team Real Estate Brokerage. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7

4.6Job security/advancement
  • Faris Team Real Estate Brokerage
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?