Famoso Neapolitan Pizzeria Employee Reviews
Found 82 reviews matching the searchSee all 84 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Famoso is a great place to work if your looking for a semi relaxed job with great people. I found that once I settled into the job it can be quite relaxing. The management is usually quick to accommodate you as much as they can.
Lack of hours/low wages
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
worked at famoso for a couple of months. management is poor and owner takes tips from servers despite helping. limited servers, booking time off is nearly impossible. did not receive vacation pay after leaving, not all hours are put on pay checks. Owner is rude / sexist
This was one of my first jobs. My first day, I was thrown onto dishwashing for 8 hours, with no one speaking to me. During the rest of my work experience, my happiness and health were disregarded by many along with my constant complaints to management that the male coworkers harassing me, a young teenage girl.
Famoso is a great place to work, especially if you are just entering the service industry. They hire with minimal experience which was an asset for myself. It is a hard place to work as servers are expected to do a lot of different responsibilities but it is fun and rewarding.
The great thing about Famoso is that it doesn't hire based solely on experience but on personality. Many of the staff are younger and in school, yet they were hired as they are easy to get along with, manageable to work with and are quick learners. You don't have to have years of experience to work there. That being said, when having managers and night-leaders who are the same age as everyone else, or even younger, there can be a bit of a power struggle at times. Also, as it is a restaurant job, hours aren't amazing and pay is whatever unless you're pulling in a lot of tips.
The pizza was pretty awesome, the hours were not overbearing but still enough to get by on; however the equipment was out of date and always breaking down, storage space was limited and everything was very cramped.
I worked at Famoso of 2 years. I found the most difficult part of the job was the unpredictable flow of customers. I found the environment friendly and the staff were hard working.
IPADS for order taking
Not very busy
Famoso is a decent entry-level restaurant for all positions, but there is a lack of support from management that I desired. While it has made me more independent as an employee, there were times I felt that management was too hands off, or elsewhere when I'd need them.
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Famoso Neapolitan Pizzeria. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 84 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Famoso Neapolitan Pizzeria
- What is the interview process like at Famoso Neapolitan Pizzeria?4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Famoso Neapolitan Pizzeria?4 people answered
- What are the working hours at Famoso Neapolitan Pizzeria?3 people answered
- What is Famoso Neapolitan Pizzeria sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?2 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Famoso Neapolitan Pizzeria about how to improve the company?2 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Famoso Neapolitan Pizzeria? How many vacation days do you get pe…2 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Famoso Neapolitan Pizzeria?One person answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at Famoso Neapolitan Pizzeria?One person answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Famoso Neapolitan Pizzeria? What are the …One person answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Famoso Neapolitan Pizzeria?One person answered
See all questions and answers
Famoso Neapolitan Pizzeria Reviews by Job Title
Famoso Neapolitan Pizzeria Reviews by Location