Each contract is 4.00 hours of direct service with the client and .75 hours for paper work each week.
Most people work casual - it is difficult to attain full hours as most contracts involve after school work - so, 4.75 hours paid per day
8-10 hour shifts, 24 hour services provided
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Family Services of Greater Vancouver?2 people answered
- What is Family Services of Greater Vancouver sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per ye…One person answered
- What would you suggest Family Services of Greater Vancouver management do to prevent others from lea…One person answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Family Services of Greater Vancouver?One person answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Family Services of Greater Vancouver a better place…One person answered