FAMILY SERVICE TORONTO

FAMILY SERVICE TORONTO Employee Reviews

Canada5 reviews
You have the opportunity to go out into the community and meet and work with diverse group of people.
The work is focused on empowering communities and provide them with resources they need to come together, celebrate, learn and share their experiences.
Very good place to work. Worked with various levels of management. Took on a maternity leave role working with case managers and workers. Took on some HR responsibilities which enabled me to expand my skill set.
FST was one of the best agencies I have worked at in terms of support from management. They are always open to having conversation regarding debriefing, and even better at checking in with staff to see how they are doing in the workplace and managing caseloads.
My time with Family Service Toronto was incredibly beneficial. Each day was filled with new opportunities for growth and the joy emanating from the management team and my coworkers created an environment conducive for unity and productivity in our efforts to contribute to our respective professional channels.
Pros
Community culture of the work team.
Present working enviornment. Disconnect between managemnt understanding of work load demands, and service navigation (limited understanding). Work within several sectors (mental health, developmental sector, education, crisis services etc...)
Pros
effective development of service navigation
Cons
overloaded, lack of resources for staff
Ask a question about working or interviewing at FAMILY SERVICE TORONTO. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2