Family Insurance Solutions Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Excellent people and nice environment to work
Sr. Test Analyst (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC15 December 2016
Cooperative colleagues on typical day at work, learned many new things with updated tools and technology. efficient managers to review the project timelines.
Great team environment
Senior Technical Analyst (Former Employee) –  Vancouver23 July 2012
Great group of people typical day was get to work answer any calls that may have come in from internal and external users. Troubleshoot networking issues such as the over 1500 VPN connections. I would setup routers then ship them out to insurance brokers. part of the workday would also include working on any server issues that may have arisen.

I have learned so much during my time at Family server setup, asset management, workstation roll out, VPN setup and connection.

Management was great they always gave you a sense of team and were always approachable.

The most enjoyable part of my job was making our clients happy and hearing that either through the phone or directly, the hardest part was the opposite of that when we would get a call from our clients tell of how displeased they were with the service.

The people that I worked with were great a good sense of team and mentoring was good.

Want to know more about Family Insurance Solutions?

Ask a question