Family Day Care Services Employee Review

View all Family Day Care Services reviews

Great learning environment
Student Teacher (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 December 2018
Working there was a great learning experience on how to communicate with a team and with your peers in a multitude of ways and how to appreciate other people and their cultures, ways of thinking and ideologies.
Pros
Free lunches, great people, lots to learn

Other Family Day Care Services Employee Reviews

Good benefits, poor management
Registered Early Childhood Educator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 June 2019
The child care centres and drop-in programs are great places to work! The head office is chaotic. One administrative assistant is rude and obnoxious and the other is kind and professional. There are staff working in human resources and accounting with no formal education or experience. A lot of staff spend their time walking back and forth to the break room to socialize. The benefits and pay are good (health and dental) with lots of paid time off (sick days and vacation).
Pros
Great work/life balance
Cons
Poor Management!
Stressful and unflexible
Registered early childhood educator (Current Employee) –  Toronto ON9 May 2019
I am looking for another job in my field as a result to my supervisor moving me to another room which I asked for a transfer from a year back. I also applied for a transfer to another childcare, but that was turned down as well.