Falcon and Firkin Employee Reviews

2.5Pay & Benefits
3.0Job Security & Advancement
Very complementing staff
Line Cook/Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON24 April 2017
The company has very efficient staff guidance and they help on everyone with their duties. Most of them are very volatile and complementing in team work. A typical day at work involved many tasks that the employees would sometimes share and cooperate with. This created efficiency and eliminated the notion of higher or lower positions. What I've learned from this is that in order to manage and operate any company, a CEO must have certain idea, if not a complete one, of all of its processes. Also, enhancing the workplace with interaction, leading the employees to perform their tasks in the best way. That was the workplace culture of this Restaurant/Pub.
The only hard part of the job was the late night shifts, were as a part time student I struggled in the most or alone shifts in busy times, but always keen to deal with these struggles.
The most enjoyable part of the job was learning from and with my fellow co-workers.
Pros
Free lunches and discounts for employees when take-out.
Cons
Night shifts end very late.