Falcon Security

Falcon Security Employee Reviews

Construction

Basic day is patrol of construction site barrier duty dealing with government personnel over all the job is not that bad but like any security role your a dogs body

Pros

Day goes fast

Super

Collaboration super sympa le salaire toujours régulier j'aime bien.

Pros

Non

Cons

Oui

Ambiente laboral bastante estresante

Mal ambiente laboral de parte del area administrativa

Pros

Ninguno

A éviter

Arriver , dans un entreprise , au la qualité professionnelle des agents était un force pour la consolidation des contrats . Mais la conjoncture au fur a mesure des départs au niveau du siège à mise en avant un absence d écoute et accompagnement des agents fassent au difficulté . Il est plus important pour l entreprise d écouter des clients qui mets a tour et tour d ostracisme des clients en dehors de lieux de travail pour prétexte qui rentre pas dans le cadre d emploi . Falcon security ne consolidé pas les contrats avec ses clients qui font tour a tour des agents perdre leur emploi . Cette entreprise adopté la stratégie de licenciement abusif .

Pros

Aucun

Cons

Trop

Communication

I will highly recommend this company to my friends and family members. Good company to work for, they have an open book policy. The CEO involved with all operations

Très bonne boîte de sécurité

Falcon security et une très bonne entreprise de sécurité une des meilleures de toute la France.

Excellent company

Very good company to work for. Always helpful and professional, good working atmosphere, very good pay, friendly staff. Good working facilities and clean.

Pros

More postives than negatives

Cons

Nightshift Security Access Control hourly patrols Safety of vehicles Afterhour access Gate control

Stress filled and dangerous area Checking Alarms Vehicle and Business Safety and Security of buildings building protection patrol points 400 M apart Twelve hour shifts Learned to stay teachable and keep confidentiality when liasing with Managers

Best management

As part of the team for almost 5 years I learned a lot and gain a lot of experience about tactical job and I travel end up in Namibia mines Thank you

Horrible company

How this company is even still in business in beyond me. When I worked there the owner refused to pay overtime, and would only pay the base pay rate no matter how many hours were worked in a day or pay period.

Pros

Cons

Low pay, shorted checks, abusive manager, poor equipment.

2 September 2019
WRONG COMPANY, YET AGAIN !!!!.WE ARE IN CHESHIRE IN THE UK.NOT CALIFORNIA USA.

Easy job

Easy job but no money and no respect. The management doesn’t care about employees at all. No benefits whatsoever. Low pay but at least it’s not minimum wage.

We're in Wilmslow in Cheshire. Not very local to Mississippi!Wrong Falcon

Potential Good Company

This company has the potential to be a well advanced company. The owner at the time when I worked there was well on his way to having a successful company. This company has good training in personal protection.

19 August 2019
We're in England, so travel time is pretty poor, but if the wages are good and the management o.k. then why not.Sorry, wrong Falcon

Difficult work

Day start at 05h00 in the morning, pick up the clients at 06h30 to start the day,s mission. Take the client around in the oil fields which is short in and out missions. Or do a long mission of 10 hours on the road. Everyday was a new experience with different challenges. Work place culture comprise around the client and the security team and the clients missions, the client are Asians in a Arab country, very little room to live out our own culture. To train and control the local nationals To go to the Gym after a long days mission.

Pros

Good Salary

Cons

Long periods away from home

19 August 2019
We're in Wilmslow, which is a long way North of Iraq.Good review but sorry, wrong Falcon.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Falcon Security. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement