Falcon Equipment Employee Review

View all Falcon Equipment reviews

Decent Company, I would consider working there again.
Mechanical Designer (Former Employee) –  Langley, BC19 September 2017
Decent little company to work for. Upper management is directly available to discuss things in an open honest way. Like many companies they do some things very well, a bunch average, and struggle with a few things. Everything seems to be a rush and slightly disorganized due to lack of planning. This is due to high variation low production manufacturing. A few key people cause problems and hinder the overall process.
Pros
direct access to managers
Cons
somewhat disorganized

Other Falcon Equipment Employee Reviews

Fantastic Company with a Great Culture!!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC18 January 2019
Fantastic company with a leadership group that appreciates their employees. The workplace culture is casual and fun but always professional. Our customers come first and we believe in going above and beyond. This is the best company I have had the pleasure to work for in my extensive career.
Pros
Competitive salaries/wages, training, benefits, fun social events, family focused
Cons
Can't think of any cons - just wish everyone had the chance to work here!
Enjoyable place to work
Electrician (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC28 May 2018
Enjoyable place to work and always kept busy. Management was supportive and always open to dialog,whether good or bad. Supported you and your family when life problems surfaced.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Falcon Equipment. Our community is ready to answer.

Falcon Equipment Reviews by Location