No, it's not only commision based. For branch - sales positions, there is a base salary plus commission. In addition, for permanent employees, at the end of the year there is a bonus, that is discretionary to Fairstone and the employee's performance.
4 August 2017
No you have a base salary plus bonuses.
No, there’s a competitive salary offered plus monthly bonus, on top of many other incentive programs offered.
No. It’s regular salary with OT and bonuses that are hard to get
No, but if you need to pay bills then you're in a disposition.
No I have a permanent Salary
- If you were to leave Fairstone, what would be the reason?5 people answered
- Does Fairstone require background check?Answered by Fairstone
- Does Fairstone allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?4 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Fairstone?4 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Fairstone?4 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Fairstone? What are the steps along the w…4 people answered
- What is the company culture at Fairstone?4 people answered
- What benefits does Fairstone offer?3 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Fairstone?3 people answered
- What type of lending do you do?Answered by Fairstone