Every candidate moving forward within the recruitment process, will require to go through the following background checks: Criminal, Credit, Education and Employment, that are done by an independent third party. Usually the results for the criminal and credit checks are done within 1 business day and the education and employment checks are done with 5 business days.
7 November 2017
Yes, it does require a background check.
Yes they do
They do a credit check, guess they want to make sure you are better off financially than their customers.
Call previous employers
- Is the salary only commission based?Answered by Fairstone
- If you were to leave Fairstone, what would be the reason?5 people answered
- Does Fairstone allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?4 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Fairstone?4 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Fairstone?4 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Fairstone? What are the steps along the w…4 people answered
- What is the company culture at Fairstone?4 people answered
- What benefits does Fairstone offer?3 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Fairstone?3 people answered
- What type of lending do you do?Answered by Fairstone